Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Lupes on VH1 Celeb Sober House

  1. #1
    Berube34
    Guest

    Lupes on VH1 Celeb Sober House

    Last night, the model on the show, Amber Smith gets a text from a hockey player for a date to a party. She attends as a guest of a hockey player named "Kip," from the Kings or Ducks. I was thinking Kip Brennen, but could be wrong.

    Anyway, the model goes to the party and gets smashed and then bangs Kip all the while, our very own Lupes is smashed, doing shots from the ice scultpure, pounding brews, and trying bang this model chick, Amber Smith. You see Lupes with his arm around her and so forth.

    It's hilarious, this guy sure doesn't miss a party. Good for Lupes.

  2. #2
    MAB Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    19,067
    That's awesome. Except not.

    While our guys are pounding brews, high fiving, bro'ing down, and making excuses for shitty play, the Bruins win the 2nd road game of their back to back. But, you know, our guys need more rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    SO lineup: Rinaldo, Grossman, Mason
    Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    Flyers should just decline the shootout.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    The eagles should think about hiring a different coach for every game. That way the offense will never get figured out!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    610 WIP developed this cespool of anger in the sports fans of this city. They make it "cool" to see how angry and venomous you can be as a fat fuck who only gets off the couch on Sunday to refill the Doritos bowl.

  3. #3
    Bad Pun! Bad Pun!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    West of the Jordan, east of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Posts
    6,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheyney_U View Post
    That's awesome. Except not.

    While our guys are pounding brews, high fiving, bro'ing down, and making excuses for shitty play, the Bruins win the 2nd road game of their back to back. But, you know, our guys need more rest.
    I'm sure it was a live broadcast.

    Just as sad as Lupes' involvement in such a scene, is the fact that Berube watches that shit.
    "Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than people who are most content." - Bob Dylan

  4. #4
    MAB Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    19,067
    No shit. But ok, ignore my point and accept mediocrity.

    It's the American way these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    SO lineup: Rinaldo, Grossman, Mason
    Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    Flyers should just decline the shootout.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    The eagles should think about hiring a different coach for every game. That way the offense will never get figured out!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    610 WIP developed this cespool of anger in the sports fans of this city. They make it "cool" to see how angry and venomous you can be as a fat fuck who only gets off the couch on Sunday to refill the Doritos bowl.

  5. #5
    my path is all math
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    856
    Posts
    27,972
    I'd be doing the same thing if I was him.

    But then again, I'm probably in better shape and if I had his talent, I'd have 25 goals by now and in the top 10 in PIM's.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewSchool View Post
    Like I said, total douche bag I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by esbede View Post
    I was never a good poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidrage View Post
    I'm as a big a coward as they come.

  6. #6
    Bad Pun! Bad Pun!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    West of the Jordan, east of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Posts
    6,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheyney_U View Post
    No shit. But ok, ignore my point and accept mediocrity.

    It's the American way these days.
    LOL. I hear you. My guess is that it was probably over the AllStar break. Like ceez says, we'd probably all be doing the same thing if we were in his shoes/skates.

    To be honest, I really don't give a shit about Lupes. Do I like the effort the team's put out? Not particularly. Can I do anything about it? Not particularly.
    "Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than people who are most content." - Bob Dylan

  7. #7
    Berube34
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ceez4r View Post
    I'd be doing the same thing if I was him.

    But then again, I'm probably in better shape and if I had his talent, I'd have 25 goals by now and in the top 10 in PIM's.
    LOL.

  8. #8
    Could be worse, he could be hanging out with Steven Adler.
    "You know where you going? You going to hell. It's a miserable market for the goalie."

  9. #9
    Administrator / Number One Super Guy
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Smithville, NJ
    Posts
    54,071
    Maybe this was filmed over the summer?
    “I don't even want to comment on the shootout; it is what it is,” said Simmonds after scoring two goals for the second straight game. “I don't think it’s any way to decide a hockey game, but unfortunately that’s the way it is and we’ve got to make sure we're getting better at that."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheyney View Post

    Holtby was the equivalent of Emery's prison bitch.He might as well tie a string to Emery's belt loop and follow him around forevermore.
    Quote Originally Posted by st93ct9u View Post
    it's Comcast money. It might as well be colored monopoly money.


    Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    I think we have to call it African-American monopoly money now.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ceez4r View Post
    I'd be doing the same thing if I was him.

    But then again, I'm probably in better shape and if I had his talent, I'd have 25 goals by now and in the top 10 in PIM's.
    I picture you more like the "shifty" guy on there...
    "You know where you going? You going to hell. It's a miserable market for the goalie."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •