Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Leafs Targeting Radko Gudas? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leafs Targeting Radko Gudas?

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I think that's a pipe dream at this point...he's been ridiculous lately. waaay better than Nylander that they paid a ton for.
    I was joking, but I do think they may have to move him at some point considering what they gave Nylander and still have to pay Marner and a few others.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Schultz #8 View Post
    I was joking, but I do think they may have to move him at some point considering what they gave Nylander and still have to pay Marner and a few others.
    ya, agreed on that...

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    To the original topic, I read Dougie Hamilton is their main focus on D...how they can afford him is baffling to me, but obviously salary would be going back to Carolina.

Leafs have to be making a run but cannot afford a lot to help them but Simmonds would probably be a player they might want to look at and not Gudas considering they have Muzzin now.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero