Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
GDT 2/12 Flyers @ Wild: 8pm Puck Drop, Myers and Bailey Still Not Playing - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GDT 2/12 Flyers @ Wild: 8pm Puck Drop, Myers and Bailey Still Not Playing

The team is still lost in their own end. That's where they really need to improve. Admittedly, it's difficult to do that with limited practice time in the middle of the season.

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    They need a top 2 dman, at the very least a #3 to solidify their back end. They need that a lot more than a Panarin or even a Stone, but I'd take Stone over Panarin becasue he's basically a Selke candidate at wing and this team needs size and defensive play up front as well. Stone and a top 3 D either through trade or Free Agency is my summer wish list. I think the goaltending is in great hands moving forward. You want a solid vet who knows he's the backup then fine, but I'm good with Stolarz and a vet to play in Lehigh as an emergency #3 and if something happens to Hart you're fooked anyway.

I would take either Panarin or Stone, I like Panarin a little more because he is a unique brand of player who would certainly help Giroux and Konecny on the top line.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero