Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Sick and tired of Ghost not hitting the net.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sick and tired of Ghost not hitting the net....

Right now he looks like someone you wouldn't protect in the ED at least but its a long time until then. I wouldn't trade him though unless blown away. Just having a shit year and worrying about being traded IMO. He will rebound. Prob right after the deadline.

He's been bad. That said Pittsburgh was pretty much playing zone defense last night. They crowded the net and very few shots from the D made it to the net clean. Gostisbehere rarely looks like he is shooting AT the net. A majority of the time he shoots around the defenders TOWARDS the net.

I wouldn't move him just yet. On the PP no one holds the blue line better than he does. If he can start getting back to putting the puck on net his effectiveness will go right back up. His issues right now seem fixable.

I do agree though he is certainly having a down year.

Sell low and buy high! It's the Flyers' way!

The Flyers do not need to move Gostisbehere during the season, let's see what they have in Myers before making that move. Flyers need complementary pieces on defense and Panarin on offense.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Ghost isn’t anywhere close to what he used to be. He’s flat-out aggravating to watch this season. Can’t hit the net; constant turnovers; no top gear, etc. I’d trade him.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

In what world is an offensive defenseman who can't score unique? He's bringing nothing on a night to night basis.

Seasoned Veteran
    the turnovers and missing the net with high frequency is alarming. his defensive prowess can be overlooked to a point.

clearly he has regressed. please dont say because of trade rumor bs.......IMO i dont think it has hurt his value all that much if they wanted to move him
    Pussy Galore

JvR, if he just played hard every night, just not in his DNA.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero