Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
GDT: Pitt - Philly 2/11/19 - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: GDT: Pitt - Philly 2/11/19

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zeusam View Post
    Very likely, but at least they'd have a player under contract that has some offensive ability, because it's pretty clearStone isn't likely re-signing there. Gonna have nothing for him.
    they dont want a guy like jvr making the money he makes. that is clear as day.

imo jvr has value around the league. not like they are 100% stuck with that contract imo.

stone will get moved and get a decent haul is my guess
    Pussy Galore

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by connera1 View Post
    Would love to see Morin out there going at Malkin after that BS. Any update on his progression/rehab?
    no doubt he would have, 100% lol....has any flyers ever gone after either one of ogre or crosby? nope. never will either. sad really
    Pussy Galore

West of the Jordan, east of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkay View Post
    no doubt he would have, 100% lol....has any flyers ever gone after either one of ogre or crosby? nope. never will either. sad really
    lol. no one took a shot at Gentzel after he tried to run Giroux, either.
    "Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than people who are most content." - Bob Dylan

They gave Malkin 1 game. Holy shit.

One game......wow, I thought it for sure should be five at least and for anyone else it would be ten games, but one is just stupid. That was beyond reckless, full intent to injure in retaliation. Flyers have to bring up Goulbourne or someone to take on Malkin in the outdoor game, I do not care if they lose and have to play with 10 men, every Flyer should be looking to take care of this since the league has not handled this appropriately.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Baby steps!

now, malkinstein could be considered a repeat offender next time he does something stupid sneaky dirty.

I am rather shocked he got anything tbh considering the treatment he’s gotten over the years. JVR just got fined for a similar incident last season I believe. Only difference is he really made contact with the stick.

Considering NHLOL and Penguins, I'm surprised he even got a game, to be honest.

Suffers from Woot Nuts Disease bmp1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bryboy7 View Post
    Considering NHLOL and Penguins, I'm surprised he even got a game, to be honest.
    that cum bucket called out the Flyers and Raffl - their fault, we knew they would start shit and Raffl dove.
    Someone on the Flyers has to simply take that motherfucker and face plant him. He tries to take a guys head off with his stick and instead of remores, he's complaining about the call.
    “I will be honest with you. It troubles me that the American people seem to want to know so little about issues that they are satisfied with 128 characters." R Tillerson

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Yeah like this group of Flyers starts shit when they're losing, and of all people Raffl, lol. Malkin's just a mongoloid idiot.

If someone swung a stick at him like that he'd be calling for a season long suspenion. Good to get some hate back into this rivalry, it's been pretty dead for the past 4-5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bmp1 View Post
    that cum bucket called out the Flyers and Raffl - their fault, we knew they would start shit and Raffl dove.
    Someone on the Flyers has to simply take that motherfucker and face plant him. He tries to take a guys head off with his stick and instead of remores, he's complaining about the call.
    His slew foot jobs over the years is the most dangerous move in all of hockey, never called out. Slap to the back of the had deserves a swing of a stick similar to what has happened in the past, fuck him.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero