Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Bailey recalled to the Flyers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bailey recalled to the Flyers

How does a team recall a player that they have never sent down?

He’s definitely noticeable out there. Big, strong and edgy
    Danny Briere:
    I’ve been extremely lucky, I am doing what I love to do, and playing in a series every hockey player dreams of. I wanted to share this moment, not only with my friends and family, but with a few kids that are in a need of a reason to smile!

Quote Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
    He’s definitely noticeable out there. Big, strong and edgy
    They could certainly use someone like that

Funny... I was at the Phantoms game Friday night and noticed a big guy flying around the ice a few times. Wore #28 and I had no idea who Bailey was, but he definitely stood out! Worth a look... VERY pleased to see Fletcher actually seeing what he has to work with.

All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo View Post
    How does a team recall a player that they have never sent down?
    He was at Buffalo's AHL team when traded to Flyers so he could report to LV without being sent down.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Head View Post
    Funny... I was at the Phantoms game Friday night and noticed a big guy flying around the ice a few times. Wore #28 and I had no idea who Bailey was, but he definitely stood out! Worth a look... VERY pleased to see Fletcher actually seeing what he has to work with.
    ya, it's certainly refreshing to see guys who are performing well at lower levels be given a shot without an injury. Hextall preached the competition aspect but really didn't put it into practice until absolutely necessary.