Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
2019 Trade Deadline Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019 Trade Deadline Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    that's certainly interesting...just not sure what to make of it. If he wanted to resign I'm sure his old agent could handle that...the BJ's certainly want to resign him so that would be easy.

Man, how pissed would you be that Panarin is on the verge of a monster FA deal and you've been with him for years and he cans you and another guy swoops in and gets your commission...
    That would suck lol...

Lol. Panarin sure does go through agents. I donít see how both Panarin and Bobrovsky donít end up in Florida together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartnell's_Glove View Post
    Lol. Panarin sure does go through agents. I don’t see how both Panarin and Bobrovsky don’t end up in Florida together.
    ya, looking like a package deal...

Hart derailed those plans, and I wonder if the team would've been better off with Bob and Panarin for a few years, and have Hart come up in a year or 2? Not saying that's what I wanted, but just curious, as I REALLY want Panarin, not Bob.

2 weeks left...

Mtl first makes a big trade for Weise and then follows up today giving up a 4th for Nate Thompson and a 5th.

Huberdeau apparently on the block...Panthers clearing space for Panarin...

he's 25, signed for 4 more years with a NMC (which is a killer for the expansion draft)...last year had 27G/42A for 69 pts in 82 games...then this year he scored 13G/39A for 52 pts in 54 games. Similar to Schenn #'s but 2 years younger...

Why would the Panthers do that? That's insane. Do they really think they will be better with panarin while losing Huberdeau? Ummmmm you keep both to you know...put a competitive team on the ice.

Losing one while gaining the other doesn't really put them in the upper echelon of teams. Pretty much keeps them the same. But hey that's why they haven't won a playoff round in forever and a day.

I would LOVE Huberdeau here...do it Fletcher!

Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    Why would the Panthers do that? That's insane. Do they really think they will be better with panarin while losing Huberdeau? Ummmmm you keep both to you know...put a competitive team on the ice.

Losing one while gaining the other doesn't really put them in the upper echelon of teams. Pretty much keeps them the same. But hey that's why they haven't won a playoff round in forever and a day.

I would LOVE Huberdeau here...do it Fletcher!
    rumor that he may be the price (part of) headed to the BJs for Panarin/Bob and that the BJs may also bring in Quick. who knows....Huberdeau would cost but be a Stone type addition...his contract will be better but the NMC is a detractor..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    2 weeks left...

Mtl first makes a big trade for Weise and then follows up today giving up a 4th for Nate Thompson and a 5th.
    That Bergeron is a killer, what a GM....