Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Hereís a trade for Fletcher... - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Hereís a trade for Fletcher...

Rutherford's in the know, I believe.

Watch Toronto go after Parayko dangling Nylander. There'd probably be more going back and forth. But I could see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by overbrook View Post
    Pietrangelo interests me.

Of course he does because he probably has a cute mustache.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Pietrangelo would be a great get on defense but I think Carolina may be a better target for defense. Carolina's owner had some great quotes today. Said he doesn't want to spend any 1st round picks anytime in the near future. Wants pure offense. Wants a sniper today. Would rather lose games 5-4 and be entertained than play defensive hockey and win 2-1. To me, if you're ever entertaining trading Voracek, Carolina is a match to improve D. With that said, it does leave a massive hole on the wing for the Flyers that isn't easily replaced today.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartnell's_Glove View Post
    Pietrangelo would be a great get on defense but I think Carolina may be a better target for defense. Carolina's owner had some great quotes today. Said he doesn't want to spend any 1st round picks anytime in the near future. Wants pure offense. Wants a sniper today. Would rather lose games 5-4 and be entertained than play defensive hockey and win 2-1. To me, if you're ever entertaining trading Voracek, Carolina is a match to improve D. With that said, it does leave a massive hole on the wing for the Flyers that isn't easily replaced today.

Parayko and Schwartz for Ghost, Friedman, Voroybev, and a 2nd

Voracek and crap for Doug E Hamilton and crap

Simmonds to Toronto for Kapanen

These need to happen! Would make us a much better team!

Why would the Blues trade Parayko and Schwartz for a package based on Gostisbehere?

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    No chance...you'd probably have to add Patrick to that deal for Vorobyov.
    Then Patrick would go on to be the 2nd coming of Jon Toews...its philly, thats the way they do it.