Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Fletcher should get Reaves - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fletcher should get Reaves

Suffers from Woot Nuts Disease bmp1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDogKelly View Post
    Be careful what you say about Tom Wilson. Flip thinks that he's a real tough guy. Comparable to some of the Broad Street Bullies.
    Wilson is a legit tough guy compared to the rest of the NHL. He actually can play hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by agentj View Post
    Were you even old enough to have a Lindros onesie let alone know anything about the "Bullies" era except what you can find on youtube?

Sure doesn't seem that way.
    I doubt it, or it would be Bob "Hound Dog" Kelly.
    “I will be honest with you. It troubles me that the American people seem to want to know so little about issues that they are satisfied with 128 characters." R Tillerson

Quote Originally Posted by Chokingdogs View Post
    lol

think mr reaves might be getting a call from the league, if this is legit and not a troll job by somebody?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrD8608FUJh/
    Doubt it, it's bullshit from some dumb ass Caps fans, "NHL Hockey since 2010".

Ugly too.
    “I will be honest with you. It troubles me that the American people seem to want to know so little about issues that they are satisfied with 128 characters." R Tillerson

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Imagine thinking you can find a player as good as Reaves in a beer league to play in the NHL.

When presented with the numbers showing Reaves has scored as many goals as the Flyers 4th line combined, he disappeared.
    IMHO, why the fuck not move Raffl and Weiss for Reaves. Hell, give them all 4 guys and there is little to no drop in offense from the 4th line

Quote Originally Posted by bmp1 View Post
    WTF - weren't you one of the posters who though Wilson didn't deserve a suspension for the his little hit the other night, which was clearly from behind and well after the puck was gone.
    (it wasn't clear if it was to the head, but it looked like he had his elbow up).

This was an in his face hit. Nothing at all wrong with that hit.
    Wilson has never deserved a suspension, league conspiracy against him.

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bmp1 View Post
    When presented with the numbers showing Reaves has scored as many goals as the Flyers 4th line combined, he disappeared.
    IMHO, why the fuck not move Raffl and Weiss for Reaves. Hell, give them all 4 guys and there is little to no drop in offense from the 4th line

Um, becuase Vegas doesn't want that trash, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    At least we can all agree cuntera is the biggest cuck ever to post on this board.
    Hardly. Wasn't there a guy on here some years ago who became a flaming progressive because his wife cheated on him? Markus something or other.

Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    “She took it like a champ”
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.