Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
$83M Cap in 2019-20 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $83M Cap in 2019-20

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    ]

It depends on the term....Provorov could sign a 3 year bridge for 15 mill or a longer deal for more money...Konecny has been good but not someone worth paying top dollar at this point.
    I honestly dont see Provorov signing a long term deal after the season hes having without a huge turnaround.
    He'll probably get traded by Fletch and become the next Doughty somewhere else.
    Outside of Konecny, what high draft pick has developed under this coaching staff?

Provorov better be injured because if hes not this organization is in even more trouble than we all think, its filled with prospects but how many can be considered high end enough to warrant a good enough return to actually help the big club.
    Scary if you really care about this team, which at this point why would anyone over the age of 25.

I'm bored, so take this with a grain of salt:

Jason Myrtetus‏ @jasonmyrt 11h11 hours ago Follow Follow @jasonmyrt Following Following @jasonmyrt Unfollow Unfollow @jasonmyrt Blocked Blocked @jasonmyrt Unblock Unblock @jasonmyrt Pending Pending follow request from @jasonmyrt Cancel Cancel your follow request to @jasonmyrt

More

• Copy link to Tweet
    • Embed Tweet

I keep getting tweets and seeing rumors about Jonathon Quick to the Flyers.

Quick has battled injuries the last couple years, he's 32 and is signed for 4 years after this one for $5.8 mill/year. The contract is reasonable and I'd certainly be interested in him but wouldn't break the bank for him.

I didn't post the other tweets from Jason, who's around the team a lot, but even he had concerns about the length of Quick's contract. One LA writer thinks the Kings wait til near the deadline.

Quick is not the answer.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Quote Originally Posted by zeusam View Post
    I honestly dont see Provorov signing a long term deal after the season hes having without a huge turnaround.
    He'll probably get traded by Fletch and become the next Doughty somewhere else.
    Outside of Konecny, what high draft pick has developed under this coaching staff?

Provorov better be injured because if hes not this organization is in even more trouble than we all think, its filled with prospects but how many can be considered high end enough to warrant a good enough return to actually help the big club.
    Scary if you really care about this team, which at this point why would anyone over the age of 25.
    This is a good take, basically Provorov is the franshise.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Schultz #8 View Post
    Quick is not the answer.
    who the hell is then?

Quote Originally Posted by overbrook View Post
    I didn't post the other tweets from Jason, who's around the team a lot, but even he had concerns about the length of Quick's contract. One LA writer thinks the Kings wait til near the deadline.
    If they do go after him,I hope it's not one of those "If you want Quick,You have to take Phaneuf" deals.

Phaneuf would be hilarious...where's Hartnell?