Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
GDT: Blackhawks @ Flyers, 11-10-18, 1pm - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GDT: Blackhawks @ Flyers, 11-10-18, 1pm

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    You can come stay with me.
    Just talked to the wife, I’ll be flying out tomorrow morning if I know what’s good for me ��
    CPF

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Doing this without JVR also. That's a whole new dynamic once he is back. if they get ANY kind of respectable goaltending they are a good team.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

Anyone from Chicago you’d like to see the flyers try and acquire? Because they’ll be selling and soon
    Brandon Manning!! He even scored a goal today,lol

I guess that’s couturier then. Cold for a long stretch. Gets red hot. Cools off etc.
    That is his MO. I guess as long as he is playing well defensively we can live with the cold steak. Its early, I know, but he's on pace for 30 goals and 50 pts. I think we would all be happy with those numbers.

Double Post

I would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Ryan Kesler Fan Club President
    Do the Flyers have an inordinate amount of 1P games on Saturdays or that the league norm? For years I've wanted to ask the significance of why they have so many weekend matinee games.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    LOL. I actually think Couturier should use cocaine - it may make him skate faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    not sure even coke would help with that.

All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheyney View Post
    Do the Flyers have an inordinate amount of 1P games on Saturdays or that the league norm? For years I've wanted to ask the significance of why they have so many weekend matinee games.
    Those Sat 1 pm games are the overwhelming winner on every STH survey/questionaire sent out.

Also they can do Flyers at 1, Sixers or Villa or now Wings at 7:30. Maximize use of the building.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    Doing this without JVR also. That's a whole new dynamic once he is back. if they get ANY kind of respectable goaltending they are a good team.
    Agreed. IMO, the goaltending is slightly more of a priority right now than the coach is. Hakstol is going to burn out & injure Elliott unless there is a better bench alternative than Pickard. At the very least, Hextall should bring up Lyon as a backup.

Flyers have three goalies in the AHL and Pickard is not part of the future, Lyons should be the backup. Due to the three goalies it is Lyons and Hart are getting the starts, while Stolarz is not getting any starts(two on the season total). If Hart is getting a majority of the starts in the AHL then Lyons should be the backup, Neuvirth should be waived or traded, and ride Elliott as long as they can. It is not going to matter because this is not a team who is going to have any success in the playoffs or even possibly making the playoffs so continue to build for the future and see what you have in the system.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero