Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Dale Weise at .46 points per game is on pace for a career year - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dale Weise at .46 points per game is on pace for a career year

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Ya he’s been ok. Still should be on the 4th line for Laughton getting his 9 mins vs 3rd line playing 15
    Yeah, I'd rather have Laughton there for the time being but it has seemed to work out OK.

Weise seems to only do anything when you give him 3rd line minutes with skilled players. Maybe that's why they are playing him over Laughton. When JVR comes back and Weise is bumped look for him to disappear again. Laughton on the other hand has been good on either line. Maybe Weise has been decent on the 4th earlier this season but I'm not entirely convinced he is a different player. We will see in a couple weeks.

Laughton was a bum for many but Read and Raffl are qualified to be 20 goal scorers and JvR is good enough to be paid to come back but will never reach his numbers in Toronto.....add to that Couturier is going back to his norm, plenty of reasons to see why the Flyers are a bad organization and have gone from having the best fans to the most delusional, irrational, stoopid fans in the NHL. The Flyers chose Pickard over any other goalie and he sucks, Neuvirth sucks, Stolarz has been stuck due to SIX goalies in the NHL/AHL system and Hart has not done anything to be the miracle on ice people expect and deserves AT LEAST a year in the AHL, Lyons is closer to NHL stardom. So basically Flyers fans, to sum it up, enjoy seeing Morin not on the ice while Domi is scoring 30 goals and JvR comes back getting paid and scoring less than 20, Couturier goes from 70pts to 40pts and no fan even says a word while he gets 22mins TOI mostly on the PP.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdad View Post
    Yeah, I'd rather have Laughton there for the time being but it has seemed to work out OK.

Weise seems to only do anything when you give him 3rd line minutes with skilled players. Maybe that's why they are playing him over Laughton. When JVR comes back and Weise is bumped look for him to disappear again. Laughton on the other hand has been good on either line. Maybe Weise has been decent on the 4th earlier this season but I'm not entirely convinced he is a different player. We will see in a couple weeks.
    My guess is you thought Laughton was an AHL bum while at this moment he is getting less minutes but outperforming legends like Couturier. For all of Laughton's hard work and effort he is getting @10mins TOI.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

And Weise sucks, I would rather have Lucic for the same amount of goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Schultz #8 View Post
    Glad you aren’t the GM

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    I have no problem with how Weise has played so far this season, and I've absolutely hated him the last two seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Rookie
    You haven't watched Lucic play, he's worse than Weise and with a bigger contract...Lucic can barely skate.

Those Boston days are a distant memory.

My guess is you thought Laughton was an AHL bum while at this moment he is getting less minutes but outperforming legends like Couturier. For all of Laughton's hard work and effort he is getting @10mins TOI.
    No, I never had a problem with Laughton. Was more of a defender actually. He always had more talent than a career AHL'er like the type you love. It was more an issue of him consistently doing it but there was always NHL speed/size and a decent shot there. In any case he is playing well now and probably deserves more time. If guys like him are on your 4th line then you probably have pretty good depth.