Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
I gots bad news for you folks...... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I gots bad news for you folks......

Suffers from Woot Nuts Disease bmp1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeusam View Post
    If they had gone 1-3 even just possible they might have canned Hakstol...fuck, this sucks.
    but Holmgren, Hextal et al the good old boys would still be there.
    I don't think the coach is the root cause, it's like cutting a weed down, it's still there you just don't see it for a week or two.
    “Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.”

Mark Twain on the members of Capitol Hill.

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Oh you're definitely right...but there is no mistaking this coaching staff is terrible too.
    Get rid of the coach is step 1.. then when coach 2 ultimately fails, get rid of the last remnants of Sniders good ol boys and get a real hockey executive in there.

bunch of home games coming up...can only hope that they boys squeeze the sticks and lose every single game!

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Lol

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    because that is a smart organization that knows when they have the suck
    Such a smart organization that they haven't made the finals since 1970 and have never won a cup. Shut the fuck up about the Blues. The underachieve worse than the Flyers do.

They've had 50+ years of practice at sucking. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out with that much practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    Such a smart organization that they haven't made the finals since 1970 and have never won a cup. Shut the fuck up about the Blues. The underachieve worse than the Flyers do.

They've had 50+ years of practice at sucking. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out with that much practice.