Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
game thread. post over and under-15 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: game thread. post over and under-15

Couturier playing like total dog shit tonight. Flyers very fortunate to grab a point going to O.T.
    They were outplayed the majority of the game.
    “We don’t rebuild, we retool.”- Ed Snider

"Peter Forsbag"- Ed Snider

lol, losers

13 seconds in OT they lose. Im not sure what Voracek was doing but it was pure garbage.
    “We don’t rebuild, we retool.”- Ed Snider

"Peter Forsbag"- Ed Snider

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    That was a great play by Gudas. When the fuck did they change that rule? Why the FUCK would you give refs discretion on that?
    NHLOL

Once again the top line not playing like your top line, talk about accountability. Couturier with zero hits and ZERO fucking shots while getting top minutes, time to sit him for a couple shifts and see if he actually has a heart.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

They still got a point which pisses me off.

This team is going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MyPuck View Post
    theorangecrush is so mad right now

oh please stop. I'm sorry if you are okay with having an idiot coach and GM who breed nothing but mediocrity in the organization and never ever win anything. I'm sorry if your okay with a team that will never been good enough to compete with the best while these two idiots run the show. I'm sorry that you like 10 game winning streaks only to be embarrassed by our main rival in the playoffs. I'm sorry that you like a roster that has the likes of Corban Knight, Chris Vandelvede, Boyd Gordon and on and on in the past.

I am not the only person pissed that this team loses a few and wins just enough for the idiot coach not to be fired. I am sick and tired of this crap product the flyers put on the ice. But hey that's okay if you like not having the Flyers be relevant .

Yup, the Flyers under Saint Ronnie have been like "the hamster on the wheel". Not bad enough to draft top talent, and not good enough to compete with any elite teams. Just good enough to tread water and keep butts in the seats, basically.

"But he's drafted well, and is building the farm system", LOL. First off every GM In the league is trying to draft well and have a stable of young talent in the minors, and second, it shouldn't take #1 picks five freaking years to make an impact.

Saint Ronnie won't tank and rebuild now, because then it's an admission that his plan, when hired, was deeply flawed. But at the same time he's afraid to make coaching changes or trade younger talent for goaltending or defensive depth, and give this club a real shot at something...................which is a fancy way of saying he's a horrible GM who has no idea what he's doing.
    How funky is your chicken? How funky is your chicken?
    How loose is your goose? Our goose is totally loose.....
    So c'mon all you Flyer fans.......c'mon all you Flyer fans
    And shake your Caboose !! Shake your Caboose !!

I wonder what the hell both Voracek & Giroux were doing in OT?