View Poll Results: Would you lose respect for the Flyers if they signed Voynov?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would hate Hextall and Flyers (even more)

1 25.00%
  • No, it's the Hextall's job to ice the best team possible

3 75.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Flyers signed Voynov...

Rookie

Question If Flyers signed Voynov...

Would you lose respect for the organization?

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    0.1% chance

I would sign him in a heartbeat if Tiltp, Connera and edm agreed to allow him to savagely beat them individually. Otherwise, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Billy Tibbetts? Kevin Stevens? Least Voynov has skill.

Seasoned Veteran
    Go get em ronnie
    Pussy Galore

What he did was horrible but people should be able to get second chances. If not, there would be about 5 football teams in the NFL.

it won’t happen but if they could get him for pennies on the dollar it’s worth the risk.

Ryan Kesler Fan Club President
    His case was dismissed. But I agree with Zeus, .1 percent change of it happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    LOL. I actually think Couturier should use cocaine - it may make him skate faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    not sure even coke would help with that.

In October 2014, Voynov was arrested after he and his wife got into an argument at the couple's home in Redondo Beach, California. Voynov spent nearly two months in jail after pleading no contest to corporal injury against a spouse.

According to the Los Angeles Times, which obtained the police report of the 2014 incident, Voynov choked his wife with both hands, repeatedly pushed her to the ground and kicked her five to six times on the ground. She was shoved into the corner of a television mounted on a wall and, according to the L.A. Times report, told police in a recorded interview: "My blood, all over bedroom and bathroom ... and it's not the first time."

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Wow, this is a tough one. It takes a real special kind of piece of shit to savagely beat a woman. No matter what the circumstance. I think I'd have to take a hard pass on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Neither of those answers fit my response though. I'd prefer they pass on him but I wouldn't hate them if they took a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead