Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dreger lists flyers as a possible trade option for Panarin.

I like Simmonds but hesitating dealing him for Panarin is laughable. One guy is entering his prime and one is in the rear view mirror getting smaller. At his best Simmonds has never performed like Panarin last year.

I get that Simmonds brings other intangibles but Panarin is a game changer and if you can have him on your 2nd line with JVR/Patrick would be insane.

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Here's my concern. Why are teams so quick to get rid of this guy? PPG player averaging almost 30 goals a season. Why now would this be his 3rd team in 4 seasons. Something does not add up.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

He’s Russian and wants to get paid and will not take a team deal. Chicago had tough cap situation and they dealt him, BJs in similar scenario. They don’t have the money to sign him. He probably wants a $10 millish deal

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    Here's my concern. Why are teams so quick to get rid of this guy? PPG player averaging almost 30 goals a season. Why now would this be his 3rd team in 4 seasons. Something does not add up.
    With you on that.

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Sorry $10M...no way.

Because he is quietly pulling a lindros only wants to go to Toronto thing, he has a specific place or market he wants to go to and Chicago and Columbus weren't it.

As for $10 million that is a little extreme, but if couture gets you 8 then panarin is prolly 8 to 9.

He was what it cost Chicago to get Saad back.

CBJ looks to be trying to gain multiple assets from one.

I don't think there is anything more to it than that.

you knew this kids a stud just watching him but just read this...

He set a new career high in total points. He averaged more shots on goal per game. His possession numbers jumped to an elite level. He was Columbus’ best and most impactful player for the entire season. When he was on the ice during 5-on-5 play the Blue Jackets controlled 57 percent of the total shot attempts. They outscored teams by a 61-37 margin. Without him on the ice the Blue Jackets were outshot (49 percent shot attempt) and outscored (108-111).

I'd LOVE for the Flyers to get him

It will cost you Morgan Frost and or Nolan Patrick. I know how much you love your prospects.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    It will cost you Morgan Frost and or Nolan Patrick. I know how much you love your prospects.
    wouldn't give Patrick but would give Frost