Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreger lists flyers as a possible trade option for Panarin.

Dreger lists flyers as a possible trade option for Panarin.

Among many teams.

Now THAT is a ballsy move Hextall will never do

Well with jvr we can now say Simmonds can go in a deal for him. Like I said in another thread him hagg and a 2nd.

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Wow would that be an overpayment. Are you trying to create Disney on ice by adding Panarin to JVR?
    Fix the fucking goaltending, that should have been the priority.
    Add Panarin and JVR and subtract Simmonds and still have this goaltending group and you still have a borderline playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusam View Post
    Wow would that be an overpayment. Are you trying to create Disney on ice by adding Panarin to JVR?
    Fix the fucking goaltending, that should have been the priority.
    Add Panarin and JVR and subtract Simmonds and still have this goaltending group and you still have a borderline playoff team.
    Calgary wouldn't trade us Hamilton for Simmonds cause of their "theory" that a declining "hurt" player still scored 24 goals. Panarin would commend more in a trade then Hamilton. Plus this whole fucking league is Disney on ice it's just how it is now. There is no more wars on ice people like Jonny hockey don't have to be afraid of chara or lindros going into the boards. That being said I'd much rather be the best "Disney on ice" team then the shittiest.

Panarin going for 3rd team in 3 years...spells crazy Russian to me.
    No fucking thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusam View Post
    Panarin going for 3rd team in 3 years...spells crazy Russian to me.
    No fucking thanks.
    I think he has a specific team in mind which is why he is played hardball with Chicago and Columbus cause they obviously weren't it.

Personally I wouldn't give Simmonds straight up for him, let alone a pick and Hagg.
    I'd give a 2nd and Hagg though.

Panarin is a game changer and make the Flyers better, Hagg and next years 2nd is an easy decision, they also need to save some space to sign the youth coming up.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Yeah I don't see how Haag and a 2nd gets you Panarin in any way shape or form. Would be a steal.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    Yeah I don't see how Haag and a 2nd gets you Panarin in any way shape or form. Would be a steal.

Neither do I but would play the game, would give up next years #1 and another prospect though. Panarin is a really good player and add something the Flyers do not have, explosive talent. Gotta get him signed though, and that is the tough part at this point.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero