Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flyers Development Camp

Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    I said it before...Frost IMO is a lock to make the team. I truly believe he will have a great camp and preseason and make the team. He is going to surprise like Konecny did.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeusam View Post
    Konecny made it after 1 junior season, Frost looks like the same high end talent, no reason to think he may not make it.
    One aspect to take into consideration is the next upcoming expansion of the league. They may want to keep Frost in juniors one more year so as to make sure he doesn't have to be protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    One aspect to take into consideration is the next upcoming expansion of the league. They may want to keep Frost in juniors one more year so as to make sure he doesn't have to be protected.

that would be a really stupid reason...but certainly not beyond patient Ronald! Seriously though...Frost makes the team

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Good reason I guess but in those cases you can bn leave Giroux, Voracek, Simmonds, and any other vet unprotected.

Not looking to get into a lottery discussion as it’s years away, but Giroux can never be exposed because of his NMC.

Ah yeah...too bad.

According to multiple reports, Frost is now up to 184 pounds. The same weight Konecny is listed at on ESPN, HockeyDB and NHL.com have Konecny listed at 175. Anyway, does the additional 10 pounds from his draft weight increase Frost's odd at making the team?

Sure does.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Sure does.
    The kid looked terrific this morning Flip!!! Very impressive.
    Ratcliffe also looking good.

I'd rather so both of them than Raffl, Weise, Lehtera, Laughton...who am I missing, I feel like I'm missing another steaming pile.

Waive Nodl and Shelley BluehenJK's Avatar
    Do you really ever dress Dale Weise again? If he was released today and came with free blow jobs, he still doesn't get picked up. Hextall gave him a multi year deal....Jesus f Christ???