Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
GDT 2018 NHL DRAFT - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT 2018 NHL DRAFT

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood2001 View Post
    one time in college, at a frat party in front of what had to be 200 people, i saw a kid shit, piss, and puke all at the same time. for a hundred bucks. he stripped down completely naked, went out onto the lawn, 2-3 brothers circled around him as "judges", and damn if he didn't do it. took his c-note, grabbed his clothes and ran home and showered. came back about a half hour later and was treated liked a conquering hero.

damnest thing i think i've ever seen......and oh, it might have been 10 degrees that night.....
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood2001 View Post
    one time in college, at a frat party in front of what had to be 200 people, i saw a kid shit, piss, and puke all at the same time. for a hundred bucks. he stripped down completely naked, went out onto the lawn, 2-3 brothers circled around him as "judges", and damn if he didn't do it. took his c-note, grabbed his clothes and ran home and showered. came back about a half hour later and was treated liked a conquering hero.

damnest thing i think i've ever seen......and oh, it might have been 10 degrees that night.....
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    There is ZERO chance the Flyers get Karlsson or Tavares.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

Eklund saying that Tavares is very close to signing with isles something like 86.5 million for 8 years

So expect him to go to the KHL

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    ya but I think it'd take a lot more than that for the Sens to move him. That creates an issue with Gost as well and essentially makes him expendable if you are going after Karlsson and signing him long term. I'd rather keep Gost (Karlsson lite) and use those assets for forwards.
    That's what I was saying,The talks start there.I know they were asking for a #1,a prospect and a top 6 player at the deadline for him.And then there's still his 10 team no trade to clause.Only he and the Sens know who's on it.

All Star
    Grubauer and Orpik to COLORADO for a 2nd (#47)

Good move for the AVS imo

There were rumors going around that grubauer was going to go for a first. Looks like Orpik made that a second

Wonder if the AVS keep varlamov now. Think Bernier is an UFA

Ryan Kesler Fan Club President
    Holy shit that's an amazing trade for the Avs.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    LOL. I actually think Couturier should use cocaine - it may make him skate faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    not sure even coke would help with that.

Yep it is and expect that to be the first of many deals this off-season where Ronald sits around jerking himself while other teams get better

Salary dump to resign Carlson.