Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
GDT 2018 NHL DRAFT - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT 2018 NHL DRAFT

I don't understand any trade involving a Dman. Wasn't Hextall's own philosophy to draft and develop all these home grown Dmen. Now that they are all almost ready to make the team he goes out and trades for 1? Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyMac View Post
    I don't understand any trade involving a Dman. Wasn't Hextall's own philosophy to draft and develop all these home grown Dmen. Now that they are all almost ready to make the team he goes out and trades for 1? Makes no sense.
    the only reason I bring it up is because Hextall has said that they may be interested in a RHD...Hamilton is a very good, young one. Pipe dream.

Then promote Myers.

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    there are tons of guys in play...Skinner, Pacioretty, Kessel, ROR, Cam Talbot, Anderson, Karlsson and many more...it'll be interesting to see what if anything goes down....

Would you be willing to give up the #14 and say Sanheim for Karlsson(Has a 10 team no trade to list.I doubt the Flyers are on it,But you never know)? That would be the starting point to get him.Then they'd have to worry about him to sign an extension.

Quote Originally Posted by KTJMcG View Post
    Would you be willing to give up the #14 and say Sanheim for Karlsson(Has a 10 team no trade to list.I doubt the Flyers are on it,But you never know)? That would be the starting point to get him.Then they'd have to worry about him to sign an extension.
    ya but I think it'd take a lot more than that for the Sens to move him. That creates an issue with Gost as well and essentially makes him expendable if you are going after Karlsson and signing him long term. I'd rather keep Gost (Karlsson lite) and use those assets for forwards.

Darren Dreger
    @DarrenDreger

Sounds like Carolina is inching closer to moving Jeff Skinner. 3 teams believed to be in the mix in the late stages of discussions.
    We dont rebuild, we retool.- Ed Snider

"Peter Forsbag"- Ed Snider

Skinner for Weise!!!

Potter Rossi"ed" me and all I got was this lousy avatar Flyersailor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    Skinner for Weise!!!
    I'd shit my pants and throw up at the same time if that happened.
    I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But Im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Ill kill you all. General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Flyersailor View Post
    I'd shit my pants and throw up at the same time if that happened.
    one time in college, at a frat party in front of what had to be 200 people, i saw a kid shit, piss, and puke all at the same time. for a hundred bucks. he stripped down completely naked, went out onto the lawn, 2-3 brothers circled around him as "judges", and damn if he didn't do it. took his c-note, grabbed his clothes and ran home and showered. came back about a half hour later and was treated liked a conquering hero.

damnest thing i think i've ever seen......and oh, it might have been 10 degrees that night.....
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    Dag, while some posters like to bash you, when they mature they will learn to take your posts not as opinion or prediction, but as fact.

I dont know if it was food poisoning or flu or what, Richards said. I just didnt feel very well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingMule View Post
    I'm lost.

All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by KTJMcG View Post
    That would be highway robbery for the Flyers.

No one is going to trade for him without speaking to him first about an extension.