Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
The time to get Mike Hoffman from Ottawa is NOW....(fucked up story) - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The time to get Mike Hoffman from Ottawa is NOW....(fucked up story)

Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    exactly....this is going to end really badly for someone and it makes the Senators a laughing stock.
    I dont think this ends as terribly for Karlsson's wife if she's wrong. Considering what she just went through, the fact that a police report was filed, and what other wives/girlfriends are saying about Hoffman's fiancee, I dont think she will be crucified if she is wrong.

What are the other wives and girlfriends saying?

Quote Originally Posted by MSP View Post
    I dont think this ends as terribly for Karlsson's wife if she's wrong. Considering what she just went through, the fact that a police report was filed, and what other wives/girlfriends are saying about Hoffman's fiancee, I dont think she will be crucified if she is wrong.

actually now that I think about it...you are probably right in that assumption. Sure is a crazy story. Even Mckenzie was on TSN radio saying he had no idea where the Sens go from here.

All Star
    Agreed, I think most everyone can have some compassion for a mother that just lost a baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPSU View Post
    As long as Homer is here, there is no way in hell that either Carter or Richards are moved.
    http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MnchstrCityBlues79 http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...post-right.png
    Fuck off. I'm a fan, derived from fanaticism. Not born in reason or logic but in passion and dedication. If you don't believe in the intangibles and immeasurables then you are one miserable fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdad View Post
    What are the other wives and girlfriends saying?
    http://ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/n...linda-karlsson

If Karlsson's wife is wrong, she looks paranoid and foolish.

If Karlsson's wife is right, Hoffman's fiancee is a psycho who needs to be institutionalized.

There is only one potential nutjob here.
    That's what I said ...

Crazy story. Until this is settled, officially, no team is going to want to touch either player with a ten foot pole. One of those women is just nuts. But which one?

I bet this started as something small and then got catty. Maybe a slight or silly comment about hair. Both of them put off that bimbo vibe.

Rookie
    Numerous other people in the organization have come out in support of Karlsson's wife. Hoffman has himself a world class psycho and she is not that hot.... Just the shit that he is going to get from opponents on the ice is unimaginable. He needs to get out of dodge immediately, stop thinking with his little head and leave that little blond monster behind.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall plan View Post
    Numerous other people in the organization have come out in support of Karlsson's wife. Hoffman has himself a world class psycho and she is not that hot.... Just the shit that he is going to get from opponents on the ice is unimaginable. He needs to get out of dodge immediately, stop thinking with his little head and leave that little blond monster behind.

In this day in age, I genuinely wonder how much trash talking goes on between players during games. It's probably not as much as it was in the past and I'm sure some words aren't used anymore or they have a code name I.E Giroux called JVR a pigeon.

Even the so called hostile philly crowd doesn't give much visiting players crap anymore.

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Craziness. This may wreck Hoffman's career. There has to be merit to it if Karlsson's wife filed a restraining order.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead