Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
OEL verbally agreed to terms with ARI $8+ for 8 years

Thread: OEL verbally agreed to terms with ARI $8+ for 8 years

OEL verbally agreed to terms with ARI $8+ for 8 years

....Arizona offered this a week or so ago and it appears that OEL will accept the deal. Good barometer for the Carlson deal in Washington.

Haven't watched any Coyotes games in the past year or 2, but buzz around OEL seemed to have fizzled out. Surprised he's gonna get paid so much. No wonder Ottawa is looking to trade Karlson, he's gonna get 10M+.

OEL is still very good, excellent defensively and offensively. The team has just sucked; now they finally have some talent depth
    Win today and we walk together forever - Fred Shero

Quote Originally Posted by Front89 View Post
    OEL is still very good, excellent defensively and offensively. The team has just sucked; now they finally have some talent depth
    there was talk on NHL network last night that the Pens are going hard for Max Domi

Fantastic...another guy that lots of people here including me wanted....possibly going to our top rival.

Rookie
    If OEL gets that, I wonder what Provorov will command...

Provorov won't get that much annually, at least not at first. He still has RFA years. The Flyers could probably lock him up to a club friendly deal and buyout his RFA.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

I understand putting down roots and family, etc, etc. But he is basically agreeing to never have a shot at winning a Cup by accepting that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyMac View Post
    I understand putting down roots and family, etc, etc. But he is basically agreeing to never have a shot at winning a Cup by accepting that deal.
    Mcdavid says hi.