Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Kovalchuk - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovalchuk

I would give him a blank contract and have him fill in the terms.

As would I. He wants 4 years, he can have it. **** would have to really sell him on playing here, which I dont see him being capable of.

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    I would think you have a better shot at signing Tavares than Kovalchuk, for the simple reason that at Kovalchuk's age he's probably going to want to prioritize an immediate Cup contender. Tavares will get a long-term deal, so you might be able to sell him on the team's upcoming potential. Not sure Kovalchuk cares about that, or maybe he'll just go to the highest bidder.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

President of the Carle Defender Club JayPSU's Avatar
    If it prevents them from being in the running for Tavares, I have no interest. The Flyers need building blocks, not finishing touches.

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodzman View Post
    I would give him a blank contract and have him fill in the terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

I thought it was Rangers or bust for Kovalchuk? The Skirts are in full rebuild mode, though, maybe he changed his mind.................
    How funky is your chicken? How funky is your chicken?
    How loose is your goose? Our goose is totally loose.....
    So c'mon all you Flyer fans.......c'mon all you Flyer fans
    And shake your Caboose !! Shake your Caboose !!

Kovy shouldnt have any bearing on taveres. If kovy signs you buy out lehtera and trade raffl. It wont be a long term hindrance. Plenty of cap to sign taveres close to max. Would that mean simmonds is gone, yeah probably.

All Star
    A lot of dick beating in here for a 35 year old rich man's Jeff Carter.

Bow Down to the Timeout abstract's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyers0597 View Post
    Kovy shouldnt have any bearing on taveres. If kovy signs you buy out lehtera and trade raffl. It wont be a long term hindrance. Plenty of cap to sign taveres close to max. Would that mean simmonds is gone, yeah probably.
    Simmonds is gone after next year anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSlackDelta View Post
    You know how you can tell you've fucked up and sound like an idiot, when you've got people like Nora and I in complete agreement with each other on an issue.

Based on the last time he hit free agency, I think he will want a city with sizable Russian population. I think that's one of the reasons he gravitated towards New York. Maybe that will be different this time though.