Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ivan Provorov vs other Flyers Defensemen

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Schultz #8 View Post
    You can comment further on this but it seems asa though he upped his game in the playoffs and showed be could be a very good two-way player who can also man the PP with his shot. He needs to go and watch some Chris Pronger video to give him some motivation.
    No doubt he was the best player for the Phantoms in the final series. He looked head and shoulders above his peers. His D still need some polishing and he needs to continue to carrying the puck once he crosses the O blue line... like I stated earlier, that may be a coaching decision and not a character flaw.

he will, with no doubt in my mind, be no less than the 3rd best Dman in Philly next season.... assuming he stays healthy
    Danny Briere:
    I’ve been extremely lucky, I am doing what I love to do, and playing in a series every hockey player dreams of. I wanted to share this moment, not only with my friends and family, but with a few kids that are in a need of a reason to smile!

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    So what the article is saying is that Provorov is good. Well thanks Captain Obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead