Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Salary Cap to rise to $80M - 2018-19 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    I don't believe that the Flyers Cap space includes the contract for Sanheim or the resigning of Haag.
    It also doesn't appear to include Lindblom.
    all those guys will likely be qualified with a minimal raise...I don't see any getting a longer term deal unless they can get them really cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkay View Post
    sanheim should be under 1mm is my guess. haag 1.5? either way both not expensive.

sign rousell, reeves, trade for tom wilson. all problems solved
    Would love to see T. Wilson here. Really like his game.

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by connera1 View Post
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

All Star
    It doesn't matter who the Flyers sign or add if they continue to play like a lifeless bunch of pussies far too often.

The biggest improvements will come from better goaltending and better coaching/team culture, not new skaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPSU View Post
    As long as Homer is here, there is no way in hell that either Carter or Richards are moved.
    http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MnchstrCityBlues79 http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...post-right.png
    Fuck off. I'm a fan, derived from fanaticism. Not born in reason or logic but in passion and dedication. If you don't believe in the intangibles and immeasurables then you are one miserable fuck.

sanheim should be under 1mm is my guess. haag 1.5? either way both not expensive.

While I'd love to see Tom Wilson here, the dude would be suspended half the damn season.

This really needs to be the season Hextall makes significant ground. There are no excuses anymore.

If the players go with the same (50%) escalator from last year, the cap will be $78MM. Plenty of cap space.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Hagg needs a new deal
    Sanheim needs a new deal

Either way - the blaming of Holmgren for Hextall's failures to build a winner need to stop.
    He has one remaining bad deal in 47. And even that deal has reached the point where its tradeable and not much of a hindrance.

tom wilson would take a penalty every time he took a shift as a flyer. fine with reeves. if morin is healthy don't need rousell although i like his game.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    Dag, while some posters like to bash you, when they mature they will learn to take your posts not as opinion or prediction, but as fact.

I dont know if it was food poisoning or flu or what, Richards said. I just didnt feel very well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingMule View Post
    I'm lost.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood2001 View Post
    tom wilson would take a penalty every time he took a shift as a flyer. fine with reeves. if morin is healthy don't need rousell although i like his game.
    What does Morin have to do with rousell? He is a fwd who can actually play
    Pussy Galore

What does Morin have to do with rousell? He is a fwd who can actually play
    um, toughness? did that fly over your head?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    Dag, while some posters like to bash you, when they mature they will learn to take your posts not as opinion or prediction, but as fact.

I dont know if it was food poisoning or flu or what, Richards said. I just didnt feel very well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingMule View Post
    I'm lost.