Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Capitals vs Lightning - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Capitals vs Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I love Wilson...guy is a beast and single handedly created the first goal.
    It’s funny to think how much he would be suspended as a Flyer.

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapdad View Post
    It’s funny to think how much he would be suspended as a Flyer.
    You've got that right.

The Flyers allegedly coveted him in the draft where he went 16th to Washington. The excruciating part is Wilson went 16, Tomas Hertl went 17, Teravainen went 18, Vasilevskiy went 19.......... leaving the Flyers with f'ing Laughton at 20. Pretty unreal how the talent fell off a cliff right at 20 that year.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyMac View Post
    Happy for Ovechkin. I'll be rooting for him in the finals.
    Fuck him and the Caps, that is like rooting for the Cowboys or Giants to win the Super Bowl.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    You've got that right.

The Flyers allegedly coveted him in the draft where he went 16th to Washington. The excruciating part is Wilson went 16, Tomas Hertl went 17, Teravainen went 18, Vasilevskiy went 19.......... leaving the Flyers with f'ing Laughton at 20. Pretty unreal how the talent fell off a cliff right at 20 that year.
    Damn. That blows. Wrong year to be picking 20th.

Laughton was a bad pick but we got **** in the 3rd round in that same draft so I guess it all evens out.

Tanner Pearson and Olli Maatta were picked after Laughton.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Schultz #8 View Post
    Tanner Pearson and Olli Maatta were picked after Laughton.
    So was a lot of other crap though.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyMac View Post
    So was a lot of other crap though.

I don't mind Laughton as much as others, if he can play the 4th line role and improve his PK skills he could be a good asset on the Flyers. He also was playing wing and center at the end of the season to he can be more of a utility player, I just thought he would be tougher to play against than he has shown. IMHO he took a huge blow when he got dropped in that fight a couple years back and suffered a concussion but saw some good things from him as the season progressed last year.