Thread: Rod Brind'Amour expected as Canes next head coach

Rod Brind'Amour expected as Canes next head coach

Always liked Brindy, glad he got a lead gig
    Win today and we walk together forever - Fred Shero

All Star
    Lindros preferred Primeau for the job.

Jeff Oneill former canes player was on the radio up in Canada ripping the canes organization. Said that executives walked out in the middle of interviews for the general manager position. The interviews are being conducted by the owner. These candidates in no way wanted to work for the owner. I'm glad Brindamour got the job. But I get the feeling he could be a disaster that organization just seems completely lost.

Carolina has a boatload of young talent, it's a shame that the organ-I-zation has it's head so far up its own ass.
    How funky is your chicken? How funky is your chicken?
    How loose is your goose? Our goose is totally loose.....
    So c'mon all you Flyer fans.......c'mon all you Flyer fans
    And shake your Caboose !! Shake your Caboose !!

Potter Rossi"ed" me and all I got was this lousy avatar Flyersailor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    Jeff Oneill former canes player was on the radio up in Canada ripping the canes organization. Said that executives walked out in the middle of interviews for the general manager position. The interviews are being conducted by the owner. These candidates in no way wanted to work for the owner. I'm glad Brindamour got the job. But I get the feeling he could be a disaster that organization just seems completely lost.
    He will coach the Flyers sooner or later. No way the next coach isn't a former player.
    I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But Im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Ill kill you all. General James Mattis

Don Waddell and Rick Dudley were the Thrashers brain trust. Look how well that turned out.
    We dont rebuild, we retool.- Ed Snider

"Peter Forsbag"- Ed Snider

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchet Drive View Post
    Don Waddell and Rick Dudley were the Thrashers brain trust. Look how well that turned out.
    exactly...and the weird thought is that on the Canadian radio, the hosts mentioned about "Getting the band back together" to recreate the "success" they had in Atlanta....ummmm...WHAT?