Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Dave Hakstol Article on NHL.com - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dave Hakstol Article on NHL.com

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    He got 98 points and a 6 seed for a team that 80% of this board didn't think was a playoff team. Scored more goals than last season, too, despite losing Brayden Schenn off his roster. And had 22nd in the league save percentage from his goalies, his first two of whom both got hurt, requiring a combination of AHL Lyon and KHL Mrazek for a month in crunch time. Made a nice move playing Giroux on Couturier's wing, too. Not arguing that Hakstol is a chessmaster; I just think he takes more heat than he deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Sorry but he deserves more heat, he sucks.

Yup. Big deal. He made the playoffs. 16 teams make it. He got embarrassed again in the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Yup. Big deal. He made the playoffs. 16 teams make it. He got embarrassed again in the playoffs.

How quickly people forget about Bob Johnson.Took Calgary to the finals and won a cup with Pittsburgh.

Suffers from Woot Nuts Disease bmp1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    He’s a trail blazer...seriously though, it’s stupid the nhl haven’t used coaches outside their bubble but it’s typical of how hockey progresses. Now that someone did it, it’s ok. Bunch of lemmings.
    Be fair to the NHL, most pro-sports recycle or use people from within. Every so often teams reach down to the collegiate level and come up with a Spurrier or a (cough) Chip Kelly to name a few of the reasosn they don't do it that often.
    “Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.”

Mark Twain on the members of Capitol Hill.