Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruins vs Lightning

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnionBreath View Post
    Well at the time I posted this, Stamkos and Kucherov combined for just one goal in the series, an empty netter at that. After the season they had the expectations are really high. But they definitely showed up last night. I think this team has what it takes to take out the Penguins.

They are strong in all 3 zones. Great goalie, great scoring, stud Norris caliber dman.
    They are probably the most complete team in the league.

All Star
    Well at the time I posted this, Stamkos and Kucherov combined for just one goal in the series, an empty netter at that. After the season they had the expectations are really high. But they definitely showed up last night. I think this team has what it takes to take out the Penguins.

Ya, I realize and appreciate that. The announcers though keep talking as if this first line has done nothing all playoffs, when both Stamkos and Kucherov were better than a poiint per game in the 1st round.

Ya, they didnt do anything in the 1st 2 games of the Bos series, and all of a sudden the talk is like somehow Tampa is great despite their 1st line being useless. Well, 4 games in, which is a more reasonable sample -- they have 3 goals in 4 game, which is fine, and 20 points overall in 9 games which is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPSU View Post
    As long as Homer is here, there is no way in hell that either Carter or Richards are moved.
    http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MnchstrCityBlues79 http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...post-right.png
    Fuck off. I'm a fan, derived from fanaticism. Not born in reason or logic but in passion and dedication. If you don't believe in the intangibles and immeasurables then you are one miserable fuck.

@PR_NHL

NHL’s Colin Campbell spoke with Boston’s Brad Marchand and GM Don Sweeney today. The League put the player on notice that his actions last night are unacceptable and similar behavior in the future will be dealt with by way of supplemental discipline.

Twitterfags are calling the licking sexual assault, which is laughable. Stupid thing to do, but far, far away from sexual assault. These people love taking away the seriousness from real crimes with this BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperz25 View Post
    So even Eric Lindros thinks you're a fucking tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    JVR can eat the peanuts out of my shit.

Dolts send licking hole creek and the broons to the links.

Did not expect it to be over in 5 games. Boston failed to score an ES goal in the last 187 minutes of the series. That is just nuts.

Did not expect it to be over in 5 games. Boston failed to score an ES goal in the last 187 minutes of the series. That is just nuts.
    Their defense and secondary scoring crumbled. They had 1 line and defense pairing. Not enough vs a good, deep Tampa team.

All Star
    I can’t believe Boston couldn’t beat their way to the cup what with all the tough guys and pests etc they have. Anaheim out and San Jose on life support. These teams couldn’t “run” their opponents out of the playoffs? Another board narrative shot down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Chokingdogs View Post
    Dolts send licking hole creek and the broons to the links.