Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Bruins vs Lightning
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruins vs Lightning

Bruins vs Lightning

Anyone watching? It's been a pretty entertaining series so far. And quite physical, by today's standards anyway. What's interesting is how Tampa's top line has completely vanished but they've still managed to win 2 games. Scoring depth is important.

DS8 or anyone else that's been following the Bs. What is the deal with Marchand? We joke about the NHL turning gay but this dude literally goes around licking opposing players. In the face. Tongue and everything. What.The.Actual.Fuck??

IDK, but the Bruins are one of the teams I have money to win it the cup on. I make some money if I get Bruins, VGK, or Pens winning the cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

It's been a good series for sure from what I've seen. Too bad they have to play this round instead of the conference finals. Agreed on TBs depth. It's very good and has been coming through for them. Marchand is a dirty little pest and we'd probably all love him if he was a flyer. He's a heck of a player. Of course he would be suspended all the time. The licking thing is a bit extreme lol but that dude does not give a fuck at all.

TB wins in OT, lead series 3-1

Another licking incident from Marchand. You would have to think the league does something at this point.
    “We don’t rebuild, we retool.”- Ed Snider

"Peter Forsbag"- Ed Snider

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchet Drive View Post
    TB wins in OT, lead series 3-1

Another licking incident from Marchand. You would have to think the league does something at this point.
    another? You mean he’s slurped before? I couldn’t believe what I saw when seeing the highlights.

It could possibly fall under a Gross Misconduct call

Quote Originally Posted by Chokingdogs View Post
    another? You mean he’s slurped before? I couldn’t believe what I saw when seeing the highlights.
    Yup, he licked someone else a couple weeks back or so.
    “We don’t rebuild, we retool.”- Ed Snider

"Peter Forsbag"- Ed Snider

All Star
    If this was 1991 and we were still worried about gay AIDS infecting the no h0m0 community, Marchand would get a one year suspension.

All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by OnionBreath View Post
    Anyone watching? It's been a pretty entertaining series so far. And quite physical, by today's standards anyway. What's interesting is how Tampa's top line has completely vanished but they've still managed to win 2 games. Scoring depth is important.

DS8 or anyone else that's been following the Bs. What is the deal with Marchand? We joke about the NHL turning gay but this dude literally goes around licking opposing players. In the face. Tongue and everything. What.The.Actual.Fuck??
    Series is good.

Your statement about top line is a bit off though I realize the announcers keep saying it. Stamkos has 3 goals and 6 assists in 9 games. Is that what we call disappearing?

What's the name for what Giroux does then - 6 games 1 goal 2 assists?

I don't know how Marchand doesn;t get suspended. If there's one thing that is as big a current public concern as concussion, its sexually appropriate behavior, and licking a co-worker against their will is grounds for loss of your job (not even just a suspension) in pretty much any workplace but the Nhl where it doesn;t even cost you a 2 min penalty even when you are a repeat offender.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPSU View Post
    As long as Homer is here, there is no way in hell that either Carter or Richards are moved.
    http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MnchstrCityBlues79 http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...post-right.png
    Fuck off. I'm a fan, derived from fanaticism. Not born in reason or logic but in passion and dedication. If you don't believe in the intangibles and immeasurables then you are one miserable fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by TCNow View Post
    Series is good.

Your statement about top line is a bit off though I realize the announcers keep saying it. Stamkos has 3 goals and 6 assists in 9 games. Is that what we call disappearing?

What's the name for what Giroux does then - 6 games 1 goal 2 assists?

I don't know how Marchand doesn;t get suspended. If there's one thing that is as big a current public concern as concussion, its sexually appropriate behavior, and licking a co-worker against their will is grounds for loss of your job (not even just a suspension) in pretty much any workplace but the Nhl where it doesn;t even cost you a 2 min penalty even when you are a repeat offender.
    Well at the time I posted this, Stamkos and Kucherov combined for just one goal in the series, an empty netter at that. After the season they had the expectations are really high. But they definitely showed up last night. I think this team has what it takes to take out the Penguins.