Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How much would you give up for the #3 Overall Draft Pick?

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    LMAO at Flip showing back up to troll after taking a day off to avoid how his hero Giroux criticized the fans for booing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    LMAO at Flip showing back up to troll after taking a day off to avoid how his hero Giroux criticized the fans for booing.
    In defense of Giroux, I think some of the articles sort of took Giroux's comments out of context.
    With saying that, the fans IMO were complete A-holes.

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    In defense of Giroux, I think some of the articles sort of took Giroux's comments out of context.
    With saying that, the fans IMO were complete A-holes.
    I agree completely. That said, Flip would have bitched like crazy had anyone else said the same things. Then, silent for a day when his hero said them.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    LOL at no life tardien
    perhaps FLiP sitting on on island whole you be tarding.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

The weather is glorious. Thanks for asking tardian.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Instead of moving #14 and #19 to move up in the draft, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to move those picks for an NHL goaltender or a scoring winger. The kinds of players who might give up fewer than 3 goals per game in the playoffs, or push guys like Filppula and Raffl out of the top 6. That's what you do with those picks if they're burning a hole in your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by sjwaste View Post
    Instead of moving #14 and #19 to move up in the draft, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to move those picks for an NHL goaltender or a scoring winger. The kinds of players who might give up fewer than 3 goals per game in the playoffs, or push guys like Filppula and Raffl out of the top 6. That's what you do with those picks if they're burning a hole in your pocket.
    I would do it for a young top 6 winger, wouldn't do it for a goalie. The goalie (for 2 #1's) would have to be a young & solid....not sure if Hextall would get the right goalie. However, I do think that the Flyers should plan for the next 2 years like Carter Hart doesn't exist.

All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange&Black View Post
    I would do it for a young top 6 winger, wouldn't do it for a goalie. The goalie (for 2 #1's) would have to be a young & solid....not sure if Hextall would get the right goalie. However, I do think that the Flyers should plan for the next 2 years like Carter Hart doesn't exist.
    So the Schenn trade in reverse.

Since Hextall was on the other side of that I doubt he does a 180 now ......

Suffers from Woot Nuts Disease bmp1's Avatar
    Read something today that said the Flyers are considering their two first round picks to move up to the top ten.
    Possibly a package with Simmonds - mainly because his name has been in the trade rumor mill the last year or so.
    They said no way Buffalo is moving the #1, but that it could be worth it to get into the top ten.
    “Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.”

Mark Twain on the members of Capitol Hill.

Formerly FlyersFan22
    Quote Originally Posted by bmp1 View Post
    Read something today that said the Flyers are considering their two first round picks to move up to the top ten.
    Possibly a package with Simmonds - mainly because his name has been in the trade rumor mill the last year or so.
    They said no way Buffalo is moving the #1, but that it could be worth it to get into the top ten.
    Well according to Banger’s post in the other thread, Tkachuk is 7th overall. How many here would want Hextall to trade the 14, 19, and Simmonds for Tkachuk at 7?