Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: 2018 Draft Prospects

If they are going to trade up, I really hope they draft Wahlstrom. He is exactly what the team needs, far more so than a D-man that might take a few years to make an impact.

I've been saying this for weeks but at least someone listened :) .... https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...couting-report

Happy Draft Day!!

If you are Ottawa do you keep the 4th pick this year and give Colorado their 1st next year (which could end up being the top pick in the draft) or do you give the Avs the 4th pick this year and keep their 1st next year? Tough call but I think I'd give up the pick this year...they gave away Hoffman, no FA's are going to want to sign there, the team is imploding, they are going to trade Karlson....It's not going to end well. At this point it sounds like the Sens are going to keep the pick likely for fears that fans will construe this year as a rebuilding year (which it likely will be).

Is there a generational player projected for next draft?

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdad View Post
    Is there a generational player projected for next draft?
    I think generational is overused but Jack Hughes is likely to be the best player drafted since McDavid....kid is unreal and he's American.

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I think generational is overused but Jack Hughes is likely to be the best player drafted since McDavid....kid is unreal and he's American.
    They should probably try for that then. Especially if they are blowing it up which it appears they are.

Is very bad to steal Jobu's rum
    They should absolutely give them the pick this year.

Bow Down to the Timeout abstract's Avatar
    This year. No brainer.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSlackDelta View Post
    You know how you can tell you've fucked up and sound like an idiot, when you've got people like Nora and I in complete agreement with each other on an issue.