Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Penguins vs. Capitals - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Penguins vs. Capitals

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Hope I'm wrong, but I don't see the Caps beating the Penguins. The Caps have had much better teams in the past and still been unable to beat Pittsburgh.

Their best hope is if Malkin, Hornqvist, and Letang are limited. That would change things. And if that's the case, they can thank the Flyers.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Those are the 3 teams I have winning the cup. The penguins actually have the highest return. Sorry kiddos, but money is money.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Sad!
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

Caps have lost to the Pens with combos of malkinstein, cindy, and christopher letang out, with better teams than what they have now. They can, and do, find the most absurd and crushing ways to lose to inferior teams, teams with key injuries, rookie goalies and game/series leads.

That being the case, they’ll probably steamroll them, only to get destroyed in the conference finals. It would be the caps way.

All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Rooting for the Pens

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey View Post

Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokingdogs View Post
    Caps have lost to the Pens with combos of malkinstein, cindy, and christopher letang out, with better teams than what they have now. They can, and do, find the most absurd and crushing ways to lose to inferior teams, teams with key injuries, rookie goalies and game/series leads.

That being the case, they’ll probably steamroll them, only to get destroyed in the conference finals. It would be the caps way.
    That would be ok by us.

Series Line

Penguins -120
    Washington +110

All Star
    Caps actually have more of a blood and guts team that's better suited for the playoffs than they ever have. They are big and fast throughout the lineup.

I expect a good series.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPSU View Post
    As long as Homer is here, there is no way in hell that either Carter or Richards are moved.
    http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MnchstrCityBlues79 http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...post-right.png
    Fuck off. I'm a fan, derived from fanaticism. Not born in reason or logic but in passion and dedication. If you don't believe in the intangibles and immeasurables then you are one miserable fuck.

I'm not watching a second of this series unless the pens are facing elimination and losing 83-2 with one minute left in the third.