Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: GDT: Flyers @ Phoenix 2/10/2018

  1. #61
    All Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Malvern PA
    Posts
    2,649
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    You should get checked also, you make a lot of stupid comments on here.
    Why don't you take a break there Sparky .... since when are you the wizard of the NHL in general and the Flyers in particular?

  2. #62
    Moon Blard FLiP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manayunk
    Posts
    43,860
    Quote Originally Posted by agentj View Post
    Why don't you take a break there Sparky .... since when are you the wizard of the NHL in general and the Flyers in particular?
    He's embarrassing himself at this point. If you look at his posts. 90% of them are dedicated to me. He just wants to be noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

    This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

  3. #63
    Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    18,270
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    He's embarrassing himself at this point. If you look at his posts. 90% of them are dedicated to me. He just wants to be noticed.
    Maybe he will take a break in June and spend some time outside during the 5 hours of sunlight then.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

  4. #64
    Moon Blard FLiP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manayunk
    Posts
    43,860
    LMAO,

    My guess is he doesn't even get the jokes about the sunlight. It's always the same in his mom's basement.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

    This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

  5. #65
    Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    18,270
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    LMAO,

    My guess is he doesn't even get the jokes about the sunlight. It's always the same in his mom's basement.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

  6. #66
    Any word on the severity of Elliott's injury & the length of his absence? Is he dead? Thought we would hear something today. I'm assuming he's day to day since nobody put a timeframe on it.

  7. #67
    Flyers got lucky last night, 7 game series and LV wins 4-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •