Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GDT Flyers vs Canadiens - The epic return of Dale fucking Weise!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidal22 View Post
    What they REALLY have going for them is the Islanders can't defend and have no goaltending, Carolina probably won't make any major deadline moves and the Rangers are actively tearing their team apart. The teams that are chasing them have flaws that are more prominent than the Flyers. Right now, I'd say the only real roadblock they have is the potential that Elliott craps out, in which case, they're immediately cooked without a better 1b, who can stay healthy.
    Elliot was extremely streaky with his play on the Flames; some nights he would like a legit starter than other nights he would become Mark Laforest...hope Flyers can get a cheap 3rd option (or even second) since Neuvirth gets injured so often.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    The NHL game looks like it is too fast for (Provorov), Not Physically, but mentally. He makes rushed and panicked decisions. He is absolutely horrendous with traffic in front of the net...
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDogKelly View Post
    Is FLiP short for Fat Liar in Philly?
    Quote Originally Posted by BluehenJK View Post
    ...take the fagboi glasses off FLiP.
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Roc View Post
    ... I have never seen a bigger queer [than FLiP] in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    What an idiot (FLiP). And the sad part is, he actually believes the nonsense he spews here.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeusam View Post
    Have you (FLiP) ever gotten off his dick, bed pan washer?

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Elliot was extremely streaky with his play on the Flames; some nights he would like a legit starter than other nights he would become Mark Laforest...hope Flyers can get a cheap 3rd option (or even second) since Neuvirth gets injured so often.
    Most goalies are streaky, but Elliott takes it to another level. He didn't look anywhere near as sharp tonight as he did against Carolina, but they still pulled it off. I'll still take him over Lyon any day. Neuvirth is even more unreliable than Elliott, and I do think there's a very good chance they trade him in a deal for another backup goalie.
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

One thing the flyers are managing to do this year, that they haven’t in previous years - beat up on the bad teams instead of playing down to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidal22 View Post
    What they REALLY have going for them is the Islanders can't defend and have no goaltending, Carolina probably won't make any major deadline moves and the Rangers are actively tearing their team apart. The teams that are chasing them have flaws that are more prominent than the Flyers. Right now, I'd say the only real roadblock they have is the potential that Elliott craps out, in which case, they're immediately cooked without a better 1b, who can stay healthy.
    One thing the flyers are managing to do this year, that they haven’t in previous years - beat up on the bad teams instead of playing down to them.
    Yes to both ^^^

Flyers odds to make the playoffs now at 80.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Just about a shoe-in to make the playoffs now.
    Forget the playoffs. Let's skip straight to The Cup which, by the way, is Ours once again. It was gone for a few days but it has been returned to its lawful owner.