Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT Flyers vs Canadiens - The epic return of Dale fucking Weise!

GDT Flyers vs Canadiens - The epic return of Dale fucking Weise!

That useless shithole is in for Leire. Can't wait to see him and fillpulla drag down two lines tonight! Yes structure!!!!!!

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    I hate Weise, but Leier is so useless the substitution doesn't matter to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Leier is better than Lehtera.

Lehtera Fillpulla and Weise in the lineup.....3 guys who will be out of the NHL in 2 years. What could possibly go wrong tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    Lehtera Fillpulla and Weise in the lineup.....3 guys who will be out of the NHL in 2 years. What could possibly go wrong tonight?
    2 years? how about tomorrow.....and i actually thought weise was going to have a decent season. good call, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    Dag, while some posters like to bash you, when they mature they will learn to take your posts not as opinion or prediction, but as fact.

I dont know if it was food poisoning or flu or what, Richards said. I just didnt feel very well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingMule View Post
    I'm lost.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood2001 View Post
    2 years? how about tomorrow.....and i actually thought weise was going to have a decent season. good call, huh?
    oh I wish Dag, I'm in complete agreement with you...I was simply saying 2 years because that is when Weise's contract will expire. Fillpulla is gone this summer Lehtera next summer. That is unless Ronald buys out someone.

I am hoping Lehtera is bought out with one 1 year left on his contract and Weise in sent to the AHL.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood2001 View Post
    Yeah, I didn't get where you were going with your Weise prediction. He's a complete dog and waiver-wire caliber. 150 PIMs for a guy who has accrued 81, 43, 59, 34, 24, and 39 PIMs in his NHL seasons -- that's some wishful thinking right there. Or maybe a peyote-induced hallucination.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyMac View Post
    I am hoping Lehtera is bought out with one 1 year left on his contract and Weise in sent to the AHL.
    Buy them both out. It's worth it just to get rid of them.

Weise has too many years and that would be too much wasted cap money. You'll have dead money on the cap until 2021. Just hide him in the AHL like they did with Read this season. They can buy him out the following summer when he only has 1 year left or stick him in the AHL again. I hate having a ton of dead cap money just sitting on your cap.