Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Konecny get 50 and Patrick get 30?

[QUOTE=dagwood2001;2113801]patrick is improving, but i gotta say i'm not going to be overly impressed with 30 points. by comparison, mel bridgeman had 23G, 27A, about 8 fights and was a plus 22. and you can add 14 points in 16 playoff games......and fans weren't thrilled with that at the time.[/QUOTE

I wish the hell they had someone resembling Mel Bridgeman right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    They know it's time to rebuild.
    Just saw a notification from the Score that it's pretty much been admitted. They just waived some dude that they signed to a $17M contract last summer lol. I love that their window slammed shut, is nailed shut and they got nothing during their whole run. Fuck the rags

If I was Lundqvist I would ask for a trade. His chances for a cup are falling fast. If he is traded, I imagine they will get a haul from some team trying to win a cup.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyMac View Post
    If I was Lundqvist I would ask for a trade. His chances for a cup are falling fast. If he is traded, I imagine they will get a haul from some team trying to win a cup.
    Lundquist will be 36 yrd/old next month. Plus, he's signed to a 8.5M cap hit for three more years after this season. Does another team want to take on that sort of cap hit for a goalie in his late 30's?

All Star
    There was an article that I now can't find of course a couple days ago where he stated he was perfectly happy staying with the Rangers rebuild or not.

EDIT: Found it.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/h...en-rebuild-im/

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Lundquist will be 36 yrd/old next month. Plus, he's signed to a 8.5M cap hit for three more years after this season. Does another team want to take on that sort of cap hit for a goalie in his late 30's?
    If you think Goaltending is your last remaining question mark in search of a Cup, I am sure some teams would be interested. Still, I didn't realize he had 3 years left. That's a lot.

[QUOTE=woodzman;2114004]
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood2001 View Post
    patrick is improving, but i gotta say i'm not going to be overly impressed with 30 points. by comparison, mel bridgeman had 23G, 27A, about 8 fights and was a plus 22. and you can add 14 points in 16 playoff games......and fans weren't thrilled with that at the time.[/QUOTE

I wish the hell they had someone resembling Mel Bridgeman right now.
    amen to that brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    Dag, while some posters like to bash you, when they mature they will learn to take your posts not as opinion or prediction, but as fact.

“I don’t know if it was food poisoning or flu or what,” Richards said. “I just didn’t feel very well.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingMule View Post
    I'm lost.

All Star
    If you think Goaltending is your last remaining question mark in search of a Cup, I am sure some teams would be interested. Still, I didn't realize he had 3 years left. That's a lot.
    I would love to have Lundquist for 3 yrs. Perfect teacher for Hart.

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Hey retard. Your Zeus quote is about Couturier and DS8. You’re an absolute retard.
    lol, correct.

Rookie
    Konecny
    First 34 games - 10 points

Last 20 games - 17 points