Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Konecny get 50 and Patrick get 30?

Can Konecny get 50 and Patrick get 30?

That's it. Both of those milestones seemed out of reach not too long ago but now ... I don't know.

Can Konecny hit 50 Points. He is at 25 now. He would need 25 in 29 games or 0.86 Pts per Game. He has 15 Points in 17 games stretching back to late December when I think he was moved to the 1st line. That's 0.88 Pts per game. So he just needs to keep that pace up through the end of the season. Can he do it?

Can Patrick hit 30 Points. He only has 13 right now but looks a lot better and is playing with better line mates and has 4 points in his last 4 games. That's a much smaller sample size and I wouldn't expect him to be a PPG player but he would need 17 over the next 29 to reach 30 points. That would be 0.57 PPG. Can he do it?

I'd love to see it happen and I am excited to see what these two guys can do the rest of the season.

I'd say it's more likely Konecny gets 50.

Man I hope Allison, Frost and other forward prospects really pan out...we desperately need them.

Rookie
    No, & No.

Next year, easy.

Nope to both. But great turn around for them both.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

No, & No.

Next year, easy.

Hey retard. Your Zeus quote is about Couturier and DS8. You’re an absolute retard.
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Very unlikely for either this season considering their slow starts. But the good news is both are trending quite upward, which is a great sign for next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Patrick out score Hischier next season in both goals & points.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Patrick out score Hischier next season in both goals & points.
    Unless there is an injury. I would be surprised by that.

ya, I think it's a stretch to extrapolate their production over the past few games into those figures but Konecny may hit 40 which would be great considering how he started the year. Patrick it may be more achievable but I think it still may be a stretch...would love to be wrong.

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Interesting. I'm not sure that will happen, but at least it looks like he may be able to contend with Hischier next season. That seemed like a pipe dream 6 weeks ago.

Patrick looks like a completely different player. His skating has improved by leaps and bounds. Ghost started looking better around this time last season, too, after having similar surgery. It must take 6-8 months to rebuild strength and conditioning after such a procedure.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.