Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
2018 Trade Deadline GDT: - Page 3
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Trade Deadline GDT:

Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    I would personally drive Fillpulla to the airport...the guy is a nothing player and Ronald should look to trade him but he has a full NTC. The flyers are so fucking tight lipped we will never know if Hextall asks him for a no trade list.
    I don't know why he wouldn't ask for the list. It's his job to know. Does make it harder to move him though but he agreed to come here so it's possible.

Gudas is the type of player I can see a team overpay for at the deadline. If they considering trading him the deadline is probably the best time. They can really use LW and/or center and have defenseman in LV. Moving out Gudas and acquiring a left wing or center would be good roster management. If rumors are correct there are definitely left wings that aren’t just rentals either.

They also have a group of 5 or 6 forwards such as Weiss, Weal, and Raffl that they can thin out and bring in somebody who can penalty kill.

A somewhat reliable Goalie would just about lock up a playoff spot, IMO. It's a move that Saint Ronnie has to make, at the right price of course.
    How funky is your chicken? How funky is your chicken?
    How loose is your goose? Our goose is totally loose.....
    So c'mon all you Flyer fans.......c'mon all you Flyer fans
    And shake your Caboose !! Shake your Caboose !!

Quote Originally Posted by bryboy7 View Post
    A somewhat reliable Goalie would just about lock up a playoff spot, IMO. It's a move that Saint Ronnie has to make, at the right price of course.

completely agree but who is out there that is realistically available?

Quote Originally Posted by bryboy7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    completely agree but who is out there that is realistically available?
    They aren't adding a goalie.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourtenderloins View Post
    They aren't adding a goalie.
    I actually wouldn't mind it if you could deal Neuvirth, get someone that would be here a few years..Elliot expires next year, you keep the new guy until Hart arrives...just don't know who the guy would be....

If anything that would happen in the offseason. They have two goalies in Nuevirth and Elliot that still have a year on their deals, aren't overly good and both have injury issues. I just don't see a situation this year that leads to dealing away one of the two only to add another goalie.

It's more likely Neuvirth or Elliot get traded in the offseason and the Flyers, again, sign a guy. Injuries can change things of course, but I think the goalies this year are the goalies this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind it if you could deal Neuvirth, get someone that would be here a few years..Elliot expires next year, you keep the new guy until Hart arrives...just don't know who the guy would be....
    I think almost everyone on this bored is in favor of that...we want Elliot and or Neuvirth replaced until Patrick Roy arrives

Seasoned Veteran
    lehner from buffalo. he is a rfa after this year. resign to 2 year deal for 4-5 mill per. Nice bridge to hart

they have to take a goalie back in any deal
    Pussy Galore

Quote Originally Posted by Jkay View Post
    lehner from buffalo. he is a rfa after this year. resign to 2 year deal for 4-5 mill per. Nice bridge to hart

they have to take a goalie back in any deal
    That was the talk on Saturday.Just say no.Guy is another Mason.