Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Trade Deadline GDT:

2018 Trade Deadline GDT:

20 days away and the rumblings are beginning.

Rick Nash submitted his list of 18 teams he does not want to be traded to.

McKenzie is also reporting that TB will be going all in to improve the blue line. (This is interesting considering the Flyers and the lightning do have a history of being trade partners)

Also in regards to the Rangers, it appears they are ready to blow it up and start the rebuild. In addition to Nash they could be moving players like Zuccarello and McDounagh.

Rags lost to Dallas last night. That's one team I don't think the flyers have to worry about passing them in the standings. It's the Isles and maybe the hurricanes. The rags time is up.

Meanwhile Eklund lol says the flyers are very interested in Shea Weber lol and are looking at goalies....shock of shocks

Bow Down to the Timeout abstract's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourtenderloins View Post
    20 days away and the rumblings are beginning.

Rick Nash submitted his list of 18 teams he does not want to be traded to.

McKenzie is also reporting that TB will be going all in to improve the blue line. (This is interesting considering the Flyers and the lightning do have a history of being trade partners)

Also in regards to the Rangers, it appears they are ready to blow it up and start the rebuild. In addition to Nash they could be moving players like Zuccarello and McDounagh.
    Tampa can have Gudas back. Or MacDonald.

Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    Meanwhile Eklund lol says the flyers are very interested in Shea Weber lol and are looking at goalies....shock of shocks
    Granted that this is Eklund and who knows the actual price, but having the Flyers young defensemen sit under Weber's learning tree would not be a bad thing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSlackDelta View Post
    You know how you can tell you've fucked up and sound like an idiot, when you've got people like Nora and I in complete agreement with each other on an issue.

Toronto is also looking for RHD.

Mandog the killer would really help TB! MacDonald too but yeah, no chance they have space for that even with retention.

I don’t see the Flyers being a good match with Tampa this deadline. Gudas would likely be an option C for them.

Depends on what they are willing to pay.

Seasoned Veteran
    gudas has been playing shall we say not so good lately. Not sure what interest there is at this time.

I would have read playing over lehetera as bette roption then maybe get a late round pick for him. Ronald just refuses to accept he was a cap dump and will still have him on the roster. Just like umberger. Scary thing is he really thinks he can play.

No way does Ronald include a pick or prospect and try to deal weiss. He should though.
    Pussy Galore

Can't wait to see Hextall sit on his ass doing nothing...while other teams improve or at least try and shake things up.

Hextall derrrrrp

Quote Originally Posted by Jkay View Post
    gudas has been playing shall we say not so good lately. Not sure what interest there is at this time.

I would have read playing over lehetera as bette roption then maybe get a late round pick for him. Ronald just refuses to accept he was a cap dump and will still have him on the roster. Just like umberger. Scary thing is he really thinks he can play.

No way does Ronald include a pick or prospect and try to deal weiss. He should though.
    they aren't in cap trouble so they shouldn't give any picks/prospects to deal players...you only do that when you are jammed against the cap. They can easily buy out Weise/Lehtera this off season if desired and still have TONS of cap room. or buy one guy out and park the other in LHV ala Read.