Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: We will know a lot by 3/1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    A win in regulation against the devil's puts us 5 points up in them. Tomorrow is huge
    A majority of the games since New Years have been huge and will so going forward...since they are mostly Conference games now.

big game tonight between the Canes and Devils as well as Rags vs. Isles...just hoping for two point games....followed by a big game on Friday when the Flyers face off against the BJs

11 out of 12 points in this stretch. Not bad at all. Rangers up next, Flyers never play well against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange&Black View Post
    11 out of 12 points in this stretch. Not bad at all. Rangers up next, Flyers never play well against them.
    They are mailing it in. Need these 2 points.

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    5-0-1 Nice way to start the stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

If they can go say 4-1-1 the rest of this stretch it would be huge. If this team had even AVERAGE goaltending all year they would probably be in 1st place. Only 5 points behind the caps.
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    If they can go say 4-1-1 the rest of this stretch it would be huge. If this team had even AVERAGE goaltending all year they would probably be in 1st place. Only 5 points behind the caps.
    True.

And I’d say Hakstol is hated by the majority of the fanbase, and, I understand many gripes, but his career record with the squad he’s been supplied is pretty damn good.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    Or if they were middle of the pack on the PK

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    True.

And I’d say Hakstol is hated by the majority of the fanbase, and, I understand many gripes, but his career record with the squad he’s been supplied is pretty damn good.
    He has a 56% winning record vs. Berube who won 55%, and arguably Hakstol has had more talent.

I'm ambivalent about Hakstol. I don't hate him, don't love him.

But at this point can we put all of the "worst team in hockey" and "ze plan" garbage to bed? I mean it's just stupid.

The team has no damn goalie and is 3 points out of first fucking place. They will likely end up with 12 players on the roster with double digit goals.