Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
The Sabres are a complete shit show
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sabres are a complete shit show

The Sabres are a complete shit show

https://www.tsn.ca/kane-falk-downpla...-high-1.964209

Forever a shit team that no one wants to play for...how long will it be before Eichel demands a trade?

A certain someone on this board was rating the Sabres and the Coyotes as the models the Flyers should follow. Sad!
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

As hard as it is to say evander kane is exactly what this team needs. Can flat out score, plays with an edge. Would look great on the second line with jake. I know hes kind of been a cancer but having simmonds as the main voice in the locker room would allow me to want to take a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers0597 View Post
    As hard as it is to say evander kane is exactly what this team needs. Can flat out score, plays with an edge. Would look great on the second line with jake. I know hes kind of been a cancer but having simmonds as the main voice in the locker room would allow me to want to take a chance.
    Talked to a few people during the Jrs last week.Any talk between the sabers and Flyers for Kane would start with Simmonds.Personally,Unless Kane is signed,I wouldn't do it.He's looking at a bigger payday than what Simmonds is going to get.On the other hand,Simmonds will get more from a playoff contender due to the friendly cap hit year left on his contract.Kane's being considered a rental right now.

Seasoned Veteran
    Nope he is a loser. Don't want him aroind at all
    Pussy Galore

Zero interest. Kane is a punk.
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Zero interest. Kane is a punk.
    If they were a contender,I'd do it as a rental.But not for Simmonds.No question the guy can score.

they are apparently looking for a good young player, a 1st and conditional pick for him.

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    No interest in Kane. If they make a trade, it has to be for a 2C.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    No interest in Kane. If they make a trade, it has to be for a 2C.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.