Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
I haven't released my RPRs in a long long time - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I haven't released my RPRs in a long long time

#1 EmoFlyerFan - not only is he the only Canadian I’ve ever met that has no clue about hockey - he’s horrendously unfunny and unoriginal when he trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    #2 charging up the standings. Conterra. His rediculous crusade to badger Dagwood ended up being a bigger flop than TILTP’s Gauthier face touching prediction. Sad!
    the only time i ever saw him was underneath a few posts of mine....he'd try so hard it was kinda embarrassing....i'm not sure if i ever actually responded to him?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    Dag, while some posters like to bash you, when they mature they will learn to take your posts not as opinion or prediction, but as fact.

“I don’t know if it was food poisoning or flu or what,” Richards said. “I just didn’t feel very well.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingMule View Post
    I'm lost.

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Another excellent rankings FLiP. Thanks for all of your hard work and thoughtfulness in putting this together.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

Thank you duke. I know there were some shocking results, but they are fair.
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.

All Star
    Very well thought out with accompanying qualifications.

Well done.

How about that MadDogMoron for an honorable mention maybe?

Or 1st alternate ready to step in should any of the winners be unable to serve due to throwing themselves off a bridge?

Yes. That guy is truly an idiot too. His orovoro obsession is quite embarrassing