Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
GDT - Sabres @ Flyers - Sun. 1/7/2018 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GDT - Sabres @ Flyers - Sun. 1/7/2018

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Anyway, good comeback when their legs weren’t all there. Two more for Couturier. 7 goals & 10 pts in his last 6. And a ton of great defensive plays. 23 goals, 42 pts, & a team leading +14 in 42 games.
    Not bad for a 3rd liner.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Couturier has been great this year. No doubt. So easy to look at things objectively. Sad others cant. This board pretty much sucks because of the agendas.
    Agree with what you just said. But let me say this Flip.
    Just because someone likes Couturier doesn't mean they can't like Giroux too. Giroux has been & still is the leader of the team..He's still the best talent on the team. But Couturier has always had the ability & was never given the chance. I've always laughed at those on this board at those who've made comments like he can't shoot, can't skate, can't score etc. They had no clue what they were saying. I'm lucky that I can see the entire team up close all the time in Voorhees. It's easy to see who can play & who can't. And who works hard & who doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Anyway, good comeback when their legs weren’t all there. Two more for Couturier. 7 goals & 10 pts in his last 6. And a ton of great defensive plays. 23 goals, 42 pts, & a team leading +14 in 42 games.
    Not bad for a 3rd liner.
    LOL.............

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Just another win for the worst most boring team in hockey.....
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Fuzz,
    Giroux had been my favorite Flyer for a long time & I still love him. That doesn’t mean I couldn’t be objective about his scary decline. I’m shocked & thrilled at his incredible resurgence. And I think he’s a very good leader.
    As for Couturier, you’re right, he didn’t get to play with good players previously, every time he’d show what he can do, people would discount it.
    Well, I don’t hear “Cantscorier” or “Cucktourier” anymore.
    I’ve been objective about Schenn’s great season, too. But LOL at Flip acting like he’s the board’s moral high ground when he’s its biggest troll. He likes to dish it out, but sure can’t take it in return.

Seasoned Veteran
    Not bad for a 3rd liner.
    was he a 3rd line center the prior 6 seasons? good for shithead seanie stepping up. I great half season will need to continue into several seasons before he is annointed a god.
    Pussy Galore

Quote Originally Posted by Jkay View Post
    was he a 3rd line center the prior 6 seasons? good for shithead seanie stepping up. I great half season will need to continue into several seasons before he is annointed a god.
    No one is anointing him a God. But please suggest a center who would produce a lot of points with Weise & Read as your wingers? And even then, he was a plus player and one of the best goal scorers at ES. Please get your head out of your ass.

Fuzz,
    Giroux had been my favorite Flyer for a long time & I still love him. That doesn’t mean I couldn’t be objective about his scary decline. I’m shocked & thrilled at his incredible resurgence. And I think he’s a very good leader.
    As for Couturier, you’re right, he didn’t get to play with good players previously, every time he’d show what he can do, people would discount it.
    Well, I don’t hear “Cantscorier” or “Cucktourier” anymore.
    I’ve been objective about Schenn’s great season, too. But LOL at Flip acting like he’s the board’s moral high ground when he’s its biggest troll. He likes to dish it out, but sure can’t take it in return.

No one likes you. You realize that right? No one respects or values your opinions. If you didn't post here, none of the threads would constantly be derailed by your agenda and by your bullshit. You never ever stepped foot on the ice, it shows with every post. You're clueless. Go to the women's basketball forum, your opinion might be valued and respected. You know zero about hockey.

"Pronger faked his career ending injury" L O L
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    No one is anointing him a God. But please suggest a center who would produce a lot of points with Weise & Read as your wingers? And even then, he was a plus player and one of the best goal scorers at ES. Please get your head out of your ass.
    great players make other players around them better. thats a fact. always an excuse why he didnt produce in prior seasons. Go back to voorhess and watch some practices you fn weirdo.
    Pussy Galore

Quote Originally Posted by Jkay View Post
    great players make other players around them better. thats a fact. always an excuse why he didnt produce in prior seasons. Go back to voorhess and watch some practices you fn weirdo.
    And Couturier is doing just that.
    Even with slug wingers he was plus player & is now making the top line a plus line for the first time in 4 years. Get a brain.