Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: GDT - Sabres @ Flyers - Sun. 1/7/2018

  1. #21
    Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    8,942
    LMAO, Flipocrite. Whining about derailing threads when you’re the biggest troll & asshole & namecaller on the board. You simply can’t take it when someone throws it back at you.
    I also like how you inevitably resort to Lyyyyyin’ Flip & fabricate a quotation when you’re pissed off. Classic Flip script.
    You just want a board full of sycophants you rule over & never get challenged. An echo chamber like the liberal media & its blind followers who refuse to look at things honestly & critically.
    Too bad, snowflake.

  2. #22
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Isle Of Malta
    Posts
    6,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    And Couturier is doing just that.
    Even with slug wingers he was plus player & is now making the top line a plus line for the first time in 4 years. Get a brain.
    then why wasnt he great the prior 6 seasons.

    he has been a core member of the flyers the last x amount of years and they haven't done shit. missed playoffs more than not. but hey he is great.
    Pussy Galore

  3. #23
    Waive Shelley Fuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South NJ Pinelands
    Posts
    19,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkay View Post
    then why wasnt he great the prior 6 seasons.

    he has been a core member of the flyers the last x amount of years and they haven't done shit. missed playoffs more than not. but hey he is great.
    First off he just turned 25.
    Second he has played with inferior wingers.
    Third, he is the best plus player on the team over the last 5 years.
    What else do you want him to do?

  4. #24
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Isle Of Malta
    Posts
    6,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    First off he just turned 25.
    Second he has played with inferior wingers.
    Third, he is the best plus player on the team over the last 5 years.
    What else do you want him to do?
    someone has to be the best in whatever category on a shit team. thats great. congrats.

    let him do it for several seasons in a row. nay lets not look at his whole body of work just this year.
    Pussy Galore

  5. #25
    Moon Blard FLiP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manayunk
    Posts
    44,398
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    LMAO, Flipocrite. Whining about derailing threads when you’re the biggest troll & asshole & namecaller on the board. You simply can’t take it when someone throws it back at you.
    I also like how you inevitably resort to Lyyyyyin’ Flip & fabricate a quotation when you’re pissed off. Classic Flip script.
    You just want a board full of sycophants you rule over & never get challenged. An echo chamber like the liberal media & its blind followers who refuse to look at things honestly & critically.
    Too bad, snowflake.

    This is exactly what I am talking about. Now, since he lost the hockey debate he wants to go into whatever the hell he is babbling about in this post. It's quite pathetic and honestly he should have been banned 3 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

    This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

  6. #26
    Waive Shelley Fuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South NJ Pinelands
    Posts
    19,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkay View Post
    someone has to be the best in whatever category on a shit team. thats great. congrats.

    let him do it for several seasons in a row. nay lets not look at his whole body of work just this year.
    I'll give you one more stat Jkay.
    Just last season with similar TOI stats:

    Couturier - +12
    Voracek - -24

    That's a difference of 36 goals.
    And if you go back 5 years it's even worse for Voracek.

  7. #27
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Isle Of Malta
    Posts
    6,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    I'll give you one more stat Jkay.
    Just last season with similar TOI stats:

    Couturier - +12
    Voracek - -24

    That's a difference of 36 goals.
    And if you go back 5 years it's even worse for Voracek.
    cant wait until he is inducted into the flyers hall of fame. it will be well earned.
    Pussy Galore

  8. #28
    Moon Blard FLiP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manayunk
    Posts
    44,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    I'll give you one more stat Jkay.
    Just last season with similar TOI stats:

    Couturier - +12
    Voracek - -24

    That's a difference of 36 goals.
    And if you go back 5 years it's even worse for Voracek.
    Want to go back over the last 5 years and compare the stats that matter? Points? It's easy to cherry pick.

    This is a special teams driven league and it has been since 2004. Voracek's main objective his entire career has been to score. Couturier's has been to make sure the other team doesn't, because up until recently he hasn't shown the ability to make passes and finish.

    Everyone is happy that Couturier has a great +/-.

    Jordan Weal, Matt Read and Dale Weiss were plus players last year. They stink

    Raffl Medvedev Cousins Umberger the year before

    Raffl White and Schultz the year before.

    i am not saying this to be a dick I am just pointing it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

    This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Flipocrite.
    I laughed.

  10. #30
    Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    18,661
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Go to the women's basketball forum, your opinion might be valued and respected.

    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •