Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
GDT: Blues @ Flyers 1/6/2018 The return of B Schenn - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Blues @ Flyers 1/6/2018 The return of B Schenn

Waive Nodl and Shelley BluehenJK's Avatar
    Couturier with 20 goals....I ripped this fucker for years. He is playing great this year. Four years ago, he misses the net. Last year, he hits the logo. His offensive touch is completely different this year.

First game I've watched in a while. They don't look near as bad as they did earlier in the year.

Before the season, if anyone said Couturier would have 20 goals and almost a point a game at the halfway point of the season, they would have gotten laughed out of the room. He's obviously not the guy that drives the play on the ice, but he's playing extremely well with Giroux.

Quote Originally Posted by BluehenJK View Post
    Couturier with 20 goals....I ripped this fucker for years. He is playing great this year. Four years ago, he misses the net. Last year, he hits the logo. His offensive touch is completely different this year.
    Last year he had one less goal then Simmonds & Voracek 5v5.
    And that was with missing 16 games & with playing with slugs like Read & Weise.

Just saying...........

Never thought I’d ever see Couturier score 20 goals. May never happen again, but finally the flyers have appeared to have “won” the Jeff carter trade a decade later.

I guess we should let this be a lesson to everyone. Prospects could take a very very long time to reach their potential and you can’t Just plug them in and expect them to replace nhl regulars much further up on the curve.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Waive Nodl and Shelley BluehenJK's Avatar
    Fuzz,
    I think that 5on 5 and Corsi shit is bullshit. Just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Potter, I've heard many different reasons why Schenn was traded. Personality conflicts with management? Problems with other team players? I've heard them all. I doubt we'll ever know the real reason.
    There is no "real reason", it was just a completely retarded trade by Saint Ronnie. Nothing more, nothing less.
    How funky is your chicken? How funky is your chicken?
    How loose is your goose? Our goose is totally loose.....
    So c'mon all you Flyer fans.......c'mon all you Flyer fans
    And shake your Caboose !! Shake your Caboose !!

Provorov caught out of position again.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDogKelly View Post
    Provorov caught out of position again.
    Aside from TILTP’s Schenn agenda. This has to be the worst.
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by BluehenJK View Post
    Fuzz,
    I think that 5on 5 and Corsi shit is bullshit. Just saying....
    I'll give you the Corsi...........

But not the 5v5 play.

Considering this league has been power play driven for the last 14 years and the fact that the flyers PK is the reason why they suck this year says otherwise.