Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
GDT: Blues @ Flyers 1/6/2018 The return of B Schenn - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Blues @ Flyers 1/6/2018 The return of B Schenn

Immediate impact by Goulbourne first shift of his NHL career.

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Hearing Coates trying to back out of why Schenn got traded is both fucking pathetic and pure gold at they same time.... "they just couldn't figure out where to put him"!

Hey Coates you drunken fuck.... how about fucking CENTER!!!!! HIS FUCKING POSITION!!!!!!

Just for once I'd love this clown to be objective and admit the organ-eye-zation fucked up. I'm a Hextall fan and I'll tell you he fucked this one up royally.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Outstanding first period.

I hope they keep playing hard. The last 3 years of that other way was disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    Hearing Coates trying to back out of why Schenn got traded is both fucking pathetic and pure gold at they same time.... "they just couldn't figure out where to put him"!
    Potter, I've heard many different reasons why Schenn was traded. Personality conflicts with management? Problems with other team players? I've heard them all. I doubt we'll ever know the real reason.

Patrick, who was good last game, has been awful today. I know the whole injury, jump in levels thing, but man is it painful to live through the process with him this season. Really hoping, for the Flyers, that he is legit next season.

who the fuck gets a Bellemare jersey???
    "There's no reason why a player is done at 33, 34. They train better, they eat better, they drink better. This isn't the old days when everybody sat around and drank beer." - Bobby Clarke

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Agreed — Patrick has been brutal. Skating like he’s stuck in mud, always behind the play, not executing for the half second he has the puck, etc.

Super move by Weal to score along with a great pass to set it up by Voracek.

3-0 Flyers

My Goodness!!!!

What a pass by Giroux to Couturier for goal number 20! That pass was like a Peter Forsberg pass.