Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Anthony Duclair has requested a trade

  1. #1

    Anthony Duclair has requested a trade

    https://www.tsn.ca/report-coyotes-f-...trade-1.959201

    Ok now here is what we can do...the yotes I think have a ton of cap space...so we will give you a couple of draft picks or one pick and a guy like Weal or Leier for Duclair...oh and I forgot to mention to you Arizona...u have to take Dale Weise or Lehtera to!

    Suddenly I just got depressed because Hextall doesn't have the balls to do a trade like that.

  2. #2
    Moon Blard FLiP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manayunk
    Posts
    44,398
    I'd take Rinaldo back.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

    This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    https://www.tsn.ca/report-coyotes-f-...trade-1.959201

    Ok now here is what we can do...the yotes I think have a ton of cap space...so we will give you a couple of draft picks or one pick and a guy like Weal or Leier for Duclair...oh and I forgot to mention to you Arizona...u have to take Dale Weise or Lehtera to!

    Suddenly I just got depressed because Hextall doesn't have the balls to do a trade like that.
    Why would they want Weal? Leier possibly and I don't think the yotes gm,even though he's young,Why would he take on Weise or Lehera? Not everyone gives away players.As of right now,Duclair for Weal would just be a even trade,Their numbers are almost identical.I would do even up,but thats about it.

  4. #4
    Why is he requesting a trade?

  5. #5
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Isle Of Malta
    Posts
    6,030
    Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    https://www.tsn.ca/report-coyotes-f-...trade-1.959201

    Ok now here is what we can do...the yotes I think have a ton of cap space...so we will give you a couple of draft picks or one pick and a guy like Weal or Leier for Duclair...oh and I forgot to mention to you Arizona...u have to take Dale Weise or Lehtera to!

    Suddenly I just got depressed because Hextall doesn't have the balls to do a trade like that.
    i agree no balls. Flyers have the assets(picks, prospects) to make this deal, assuming they are being realistic in the asking price. Now if they want players already in the nhl not sure what it would take.
    Pussy Galore

  6. #6
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Isle Of Malta
    Posts
    6,030
    Quote Originally Posted by KTJMcG View Post
    Why would they want Weal? Leier possibly and I don't think the yotes gm,even though he's young,Why would he take on Weise or Lehera? Not everyone gives away players.As of right now,Duclair for Weal would just be a even trade,Their numbers are almost identical.I would do even up,but thats about it.
    no it wouldn't be an even trade.
    Pussy Galore

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkay View Post
    no it wouldn't be an even trade.
    Unless your getting Max Domi in the trade,It's the only time he scored at the NHL level.One good year and that was on a line with Domi.Without Domi,He's Weal.

  8. #8
    Price will be higher then people think on duclair. He doesnt do it enough for me to give up a d prospect like sanheim morin hagg or myers. But they value him along the lines of that.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyers0597 View Post
    Price will be higher then people think on duclair. He doesnt do it enough for me to give up a d prospect like sanheim morin hagg or myers. But they value him along the lines of that.
    The rest of the league has to feel the same as the yotes do and I doubt they do.It's like people around here think Evander Kane will bring more than Simmonds.He won't due to the fact that Kane is a possible rental and Simmonds having a year left at a cheap hit will possible bring a little better return.And there are teams lining up to ask about Simmonds.

  10. #10
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Isle Of Malta
    Posts
    6,030
    Quote Originally Posted by KTJMcG View Post
    Unless your getting Max Domi in the trade,It's the only time he scored at the NHL level.One good year and that was on a line with Domi.Without Domi,He's Weal.
    he has greater value than weal and thats a 100% fact. You feel differently, well God bless
    Pussy Galore

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •