Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Orange Board Traffic - Page 5

View Poll Results: Why is Orange Board Traffic so down?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • FLiP hurt my feels

0 0%
  • Flyers suck balls

4 18.18%
  • Work/Life stuff

1 4.55%
  • Combo of 2 & 3

17 77.27%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Orange Board Traffic

Blog Entries
    I simply post more on twitter and hate it, because there there is a whole generation of kids that, donít really understand hockey and want to talk about math.

Beyond that, the Hextall regime.....

1) Doesnít leak anything so there are NO rumors

2) Doesnít usually make meaningful trades unless itís dumping someone

3) Isnít active in UFA

4) Doesnít seem to actually give a FUCK about winning

The games are beyond bad, thereís no fire and no emotion, most nights. When you add that to 1-4, the only thing you can really talk about is prospects or how terrible the situation is. I can only do that so long and when I do itís usually in texts or on twitter

Add in work and family requirements for me as well.

The transformation of hockey into soccer on ice has been the biggest reason why I don't post much, but all these criticisms are valid as well.

The NHL is boring as fuck at this point. 80+ games a year mangles quality of play and horseshit points system just makes the league look like bigger buffoons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidal22 View Post
    I simply post more on twitter and hate it, because there there is a whole generation of kids that, don’t really understand hockey and want to talk about math.

Beyond that, the Hextall regime.....

1) Doesn’t leak anything so there are NO rumors

2) Doesn’t usually make meaningful trades unless it’s dumping someone

3) Isn’t active in UFA

4) Doesn’t seem to actually give a FUCK about winning

The games are beyond bad, there’s no fire and no emotion, most nights. When you add that to 1-4, the only thing you can really talk about is prospects or how terrible the situation is. I can only do that so long and when I do it’s usually in texts or on twitter
    "yup you will. seriously, stop posting and making a fool of yourself. it just destroys you people that i am constantly right and read this organization like a 3rd grade story book. just kills you doesn't it." Dagwood after correctly predicting how and when the Flyers shitcanned the Labia on OCT 7, 2013

Kids games and Phantoms games for me.... I even stopped streaming the Flyers.

3 Kids playing and watching at least 5-6 games a weekend

Phantoms playing upto 4 games a weekend

... not to mention my weekl Geezer League game
    Danny Briere:
    Iíve been extremely lucky, I am doing what I love to do, and playing in a series every hockey player dreams of. I wanted to share this moment, not only with my friends and family, but with a few kids that are in a need of a reason to smile!

Others have said it already, but pretty much a combination of the Flyers suck, and every time i come by it's the same old threads, being detailed by the same individuals. That and the Titans have taken most of my sports time. The coaching staff still sucks, but it's a nice change to have games in January.

I came by because I was curious and checked out stats, then came by. Couturier is having a very solid year, as are Giroux and Voracek. Ghost also having a bounce back it seems. Too bad Patrick seems to not be doing much, and was hoping from more from Sanheim. Hagg looks to be having a quite, efficient season though. That said, this is all based on stats. Can't remember the last game I watched honestly, it's been a few months.