View Poll Results: Why is Orange Board Traffic so down?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • FLiP hurt my feels

0 0%
  • Flyers suck balls

4 18.18%
  • Work/Life stuff

1 4.55%
  • Combo of 2 & 3

17 77.27%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Orange Board Traffic

The 2006-2007 team won 22 games but I felt better watching that shit show than this teetering on .500 pussy-core hockey.
    aka BeerMan.

Quote Originally Posted by ConspiraCeeZ View Post
    You guys are a bunch of insufferable cunts.

Waive Nodl and Shelley BluehenJK's Avatar
    I can't post alot during with new position unless I get some down time but if the Flyers didn't suck, there would me more interest. But when a team is shitty, you just forget about them. I went to in 2nd period last night...used to never miss a game on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by B23M View Post
    The 2006-2007 team won 22 games but I felt better watching that shit show than this teetering on .500 pussy-core hockey.
    I remember a game during that season at home against Detroit and Todd Fedoruk scored arguably the prettiest goal of his career and the reaction from the players and the fans was light years more exciting than now....sad really sad...

edit

Last edited by theorangecrush; 01-03-2018 at 03:33 PM.

All Star
    This board is awful. 1/2 the threads are barely related to hockey and the remaining hockey threads get derailed 90% of the time into petty bickering on the same old crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPSU View Post
    As long as Homer is here, there is no way in hell that either Carter or Richards are moved.
    http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MnchstrCityBlues79 http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...post-right.png
    Fuck off. I'm a fan, derived from fanaticism. Not born in reason or logic but in passion and dedication. If you don't believe in the intangibles and immeasurables then you are one miserable fuck.

Plus you have idiots that start threads claiming they knew all along Schenn was a dumb as a rock even though he is one of the best players in hockey this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by theorangecrush View Post
    I was talking to my wife about this last night. She wondered why the bored was slow. I told her that it was a combination of the Flyers sucking by being boring and lacking anything that resembles physical play and that people find better things to do with their time. It's also a societal thing...where people at the games are using their phones and taking the overall excitement away from the game. This combined with the new NHL etc makes for the horrible shit show we see today.

The Flyers would be infinitely more exciting if they played a hard physical game and beat some ass along the way. Do that and it won't matter if they win or lose...just give us something exciting and worth watching!
    Talking to your wife about an internet message bored . . .

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Plus you have idiots that start threads claiming they knew all along Schenn was a dumb as a rock even though he is one of the best players in hockey this year.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

You probably won't see as many new users anymore now that facebook and twitter are a thing. I'd say that has a bit to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperz25 View Post
    So even Eric Lindros thinks you're a fucking tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    JVR can eat the peanuts out of my shit.

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarence_Worley View Post
    Posting on message boards peaked about 10 years ago... it's been in steady decline ever since. Witness Philaphans, Sherdog, etc. It's the same all over the internet. I imagine social media probably has a lot to do with this, pulling away quality and quantity.
    Yep message boards are pretty much myspace now.

Mine is 90% life 10% THE NHL AS A WHOLE sucks.

If anyone paid attention you'd see a drastic drop off in my posting starting June 2010 when I started my current job.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsp92 View Post
    Yep message boards are pretty much myspace now.
    Damn, just when I started hitting my stride.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.